Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOOOOOOOOOO ibclubbin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

either move on or grow up...there is no sense complaining about what was and will never be again.....

BG

This coming from you.You don't hear me constantly complaining about what the scene was...do ya? The issue was raised and I addressed it.I also stated that I still go out and make the best of it but I guess you didn't see that either.

I would take your advice in stride but you are the guy who makes a post calling a group of people faggots....think about what ya say. Ok "DJ":laugh:

and by the way, tunnelfaggot, i didnt post on these boards for a whole week and since ive come back I havent started shit with anyone....you have the NERVE to come out and start shit with me?

ay yo this is true. Fuckin, you been pretty quiet and shit and it gets kinda old when people start senseless non-sense, i know this for a fact. I would just ignore Tunnelplugger, he is all pissed off and shit cause they now have made Tunnel into a banquet hall and won't hire him as head dishwasher. :cry:

Originally posted by quoth

ay yo this is true. Fuckin, you been pretty quiet and shit and it gets kinda old when people start senseless non-sense, i know this for a fact. I would just ignore Tunnelplugger, he is all pissed off and shit cause they now have made Tunnel into a banquet hall and won't hire him as head dishwasher. :cry:

Ahhhhhh chosenquoth;) I at least thougt you could grace this post with a hint of originality. Guess not huh? Now go create another identity or something.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

The same place you do...on my CD player. I'm glad you are catching on.

hey tunnelbandit - he plays at platinum, yippeeee doooo dah day ... as if that's really saying that much anyway !!!

and for the record i accept all replies about how bitter i am about the place, about how much i don't know about music and so forth .... it's a message board, remember !!!

:D

Originally posted by barbiegirl

hey tunnelbandit - he plays at platinum, yippeeee doooo dah day ... as if that's really saying that much anyway !!!

and for the record i accept all replies about how bitter i am about the place, about how much i don't know about music and so forth .... it's a message board, remember !!!

:D

hey barbiegirl....how about you come out on a thursday night and show that pretty little face of yours....rather than insult you from behind my computer i would much rather break your fucking nose, jerk off on your face, and treat you like the dirty k-hound slut that you are

BG

hey barbiegirl....how about you come out on a thursday night and show that pretty little face of yours....rather than insult you from behind my computer i would much rather break your fucking nose, jerk off on your face, and treat you like the dirty k-hound slut that you are

BG

you shouldn't talk about your mom like that BG - it's not nice !!!

BG

nah, she wont have the guts to show up, and make up some excucse about how she won't waste her time at paltinum. . .

i would much rather break your fucking nose, jerk off on your face, and treat you like the dirty k-hound slut that you are

BG

alright, though me and BG have had our differences, i would be fuckin lying if i didn't admit that reading that made me spit my fuckin soda all over my keyboard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw..barbie, the kid DID do almost 300 people a few weeks ago? i mean thats more then the "stuffed animals and posters" i have in my room, so give the man a chance.

alright, though me and BG have had our differences, i would be fuckin lying if i didn't admit that reading that made me spit my fuckin soda all over my keyboard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw..barbie, the kid DID do almost 300 people a few weeks ago? i mean thats more then the "stuffed animals and posters" i have in my room, so give the man a chance.

thanx quoth....good lookin out, but the question is, when are you comin to hear me "spin"????:tongue:

i dont know if you could handle the :cheese:

BG

i wasn't doubting his ability to spin - personally i have never heard the guy (i'm just going by what i was told).

i don't like the place he spins at - a lot of peple don't

he just doesn't like what i have to say about it, that's his problem !

i don't like the place he spins at - a lot of peple don't

he just doesn't like what i have to say about it, that's his problem !

yeah but your the only one who tells us about it like 500 times, every day. . . DROP IT

Originally posted by djcreep

yeah but your the only one who tells us about it like 500 times, every day. . . DROP IT

this is a message board right ??

if i have to hear from him and all the other people that work there how GREAT the place is everyday than why not hear from the people who disagree just as often ??

thanx quoth....good lookin out, but the question is, when are you comin to hear me "spin"????:tongue:

i dont know if you could handle the :cheese:

BG

well, im not quite 21 yet, but in 2 months i will be.So rather then to have bullshit trouble getting in the door, Sound Factory and Platinum are definitely 2 places i would give a shot just to see the hype.

But nah, i dont think house is cheesy, just not my kinda shit. Tooooooo slow for my taste,but there are tons of good house tracks out there mind u. Me personally, i prefer pure TECHNO or TECH-HOUSE/Tribal...some dj's such as Surgeon,James Ruskin,John Selway,Alexi Delano etc..have this "sound" im talkin about. But fuck it...what the hell...everyone deserves a chance wheather u like or hate someone.

if i have to hear from him and all the other people that work there how GREAT the place is everyday than why not hear from the people who disagree just as often ??

Ok, try to stay with me on this one. BG and others don't toot their own horn about Platinum that much, if at all. If what you said DID in fact happen i could almost understand you bashing it back. But the fact of the matter is your overcompensation is what makes YOU look pathetic, ie: posting EVERY chance you get negative comments about Platinum (yeah you misunderstood that post). And you have all this hate because of the, what was it, one time you went there? So why don't you go again this Friday, give the club and dj's another chance and then maybe your opinnion will hold some respect. But i bet you'll prefer to remain close-minded about the whole situation and stay at home.

Originally posted by djcreep

Ok, try to stay with me on this one. BG and others don't toot their own horn about Platinum that much, if at all. If what you said DID in fact happen i could almost understand you bashing it back. But the fact of the matter is your overcompensation is what makes YOU look pathetic, ie: posting EVERY chance you get negative comments about Platinum (yeah you misunderstood that post). And you have all this hate because of the, what was it, one time you went there? So why don't you go again this Friday, give the club and dj's another chance and then maybe your opinnion will hold some respect. But i bet you'll prefer to remain close-minded about the whole situation and stay at home.

i'm NOT at all a close-minded person - i gave the club a few shots by going back, yes more than once.

i personally did not like the place - i didn't like the atmosphere, the crowd or the music on a friday night. the place gave me a COLD feeling. the prices were high (and no i'm not at all cheap) the staff was unfriendly and also the way the set up was really gave me no other option than to just stand around .....

sorry that you don't feel the same that i do but i'm sure there are places that i like that you HATE and ya know what, i'm okay with that. it's an opinion - GIVE ME A BREAK !!!

well, im not quite 21 yet, but in 2 months i will be.So rather then to have bullshit trouble getting in the door, Sound Factory and Platinum are definitely 2 places i would give a shot just to see the hype.

Platinum is 18 to get in on thursday:D

BG

i swear, this bitch says this in EVERY one of her posts:laugh:

just because its a message board doesnt mean you have to infect it with your stupidity...go over to experience or somewhere else where morons like you are tolerated

BG