Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOOOOOOOOOO ibclubbin

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Platinum is 18 to get in on thursday:D

BG

ahh,u may wanna include that in yer sig. Who knows, possibly next week if the tool has the meetup. As for tonight, im actually goin to check out a friend of a friend spin at some dank ass bar. Belive me, you don't wanna know what he spins. But i will definitely bring the wine there tonight cause it will go perfect with the :cheese:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by barbiegirl

....i have never heard the guy (i'm just going by what i was told).

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....You rarely ever make sense barbiegirl , plus you don't even go out that much at all from what I know...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard....You rarely ever make sense barbiegirl , plus you don't even go out that much at all from what I know...:rolleyes:

that's okay because you guys don't make that much sense to me either sometimes .....

and you know how much i go out right ?

Originally posted by quoth

ahh,u may wanna include that in yer sig. Who knows, possibly next week if the tool has the meetup. As for tonight, im actually goin to check out a friend of a friend spin at some dank ass bar. Belive me, you don't wanna know what he spins. But i will definitely bring the wine there tonight cause it will go perfect with the :cheese:

360 and counting.....last night was pretty good....by the way, it was DJcreep's b-day so everyone wish him a b-day shout (even if he spent it at the Branch:eek::laugh: )

BG