Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Charlize Theron (pix)

tastyt

Originally posted by clubkat

her legs?!! have u ever seen another pair of long sexy legs!?!?!

actually, i have but i hate to remember those ex's - one aerobic instructor, one model (5' 9" Cuban), and one dancer...

but back to charlize...she is gorgeous...what has she done movie wise...if i'm wrong correct me but i think she did Reindeer Games and that movie with Keanu Reeves (i cant stand him) where she's dying, "November..." something...

you dont even know how much i love her... my car is named after her... "Charlize"... omg... my fantasy would be to have a foursome with Charlize J.Lo & Jen Aniston... oh Shit!!! fuck it it would be my fantasy just to watch them have fun... either or will do... okay... calm down booster... im out.

Originally posted by phatman

actually, i have but i hate to remember those ex's - one aerobic instructor, one model (5' 9" Cuban), and one dancer...

but back to charlize...she is gorgeous...what has she done movie wise...if i'm wrong correct me but i think she did Reindeer Games and that movie with Keanu Reeves (i cant stand him) where she's dying, "November..." something...

Devil's Advocate.

Also, some weird sci-fi with Jonny Depp.