Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Armin Van Buren Coming to NYC!!

Yeah so apparently I just got word that AVB will be at Exit the last week of April.. :D

I will have tickets if you need them in advance, just lemme know. There's plenty of time so don't sweat it now. :cool:

Exit's working really hard to change up the party and change up the scene..

If you guys are complaining all the time about Exit and whatnot, you should do something about it instead of just bitching, especially now that they are working hard to make a change..

Bringing in international talent and trying to change it into the potential that they know it has.

Give it time.. cause only time will tell. :)

I still got Ferry Corsten if you need tix.. lemme know.

Originally posted by doubtness

Stop being so damn negative all the time!

Yeah seriously.. like the thing is that you should at least recognize that Exit is trying to change it's crowd and appeal and whatnot..

Afterall, the first stage is realizing the problem and trying to fix it..

Exit has a lot of big changes that they are working for..

And it needs the people like a lot of the CP people that appreciate good music and recognize talent to go in there and support their cause..

I dunno.. I'm just trying to give Exit the chance that they are looking for..

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I just hope it doesnt get too crowded for Corsten....If that goes off well then I will probably check out AVB....:D

It won't be. Cause air-headed Draper headz won't be there for Corsten.. I know people saying like: WHO?? Who is Ferry?? Tiesto was a different story.

Corsten won't be packed. And if it is somewhat tight, it will be because REAL Corsten fans decided to put their Exit biases behind them and come because they love the talent.

Originally posted by codica3

It won't be. Cause air-headed Draper headz won't be there for Corsten.. I know people saying like: WHO?? Who is Ferry?? Tiesto was a different story.

Corsten won't be packed. And if it is somewhat tight, it will be because REAL Corsten fans decided to put their Exit biases behind them and come because they love the talent.

I hope you're right. I've been listening to a set of his from this year and its that type of trance that's lacking in nyc right now.......:)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I hope you're right. I've been listening to a set of his from this year and its that type of trance that's lacking in nyc right now.......:)

yea bro,,,zero trance like his style in the city right now or for a long time actually.....sucks ass

So I expect all of you guys to come (1) have an amazing night with AVB behind the decks (2) give Exit a few more chances and (3) help at least support them a tiny, tiny bit in their efforts to bring in international talent, a new crowd, and a new Friday night..

*pretty-please??*

Originally posted by codica3

So I expect all of you guys to come (1) have an amazing night with AVB behind the decks (2) give Exit a few more chances and (3) help at least support them a tiny, tiny bit in their efforts to bring in international talent, a new crowd, and a new Friday night..

*pretty-please??*

its a possibility....depends how much work i gotta do for school

Originally posted by msoprano13

its a possibility....depends how much work i gotta do for school

LOL do all your work NOW!! So that by the time the end of April comes around you have everything done already..

Actually..

Come to think of it..

I have a 10+ page term paper due on the 24th..

And 2, 5+ papers due on the 30th..

Ugh..

Looks like I got some work to do too.. :blown:

Originally posted by ekstacy

how so.... if your saying avb is cheese... go shoot yourself

avb IS cheese! provolone at its best baby. what's wrong with chesse? Just because its cheesy doesn't mean its bad :) AvB's Blue Fear (orig. mix) is still one of my top trance tracks of all time (well maybe at least since '97).

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

well you heard me what i said .. AVB is cheese ..

freaking trance addicts

whats wrong with being a trance addict...i am one of those trance addicts.....there is zero trance in the city right now,,,,good move to bring these guys in......

hi my name is mike and i am addicted to epic trance:cool: