Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Beach Do You Go To All Summer?

Originally posted by notallthere

I stick to ortley beach and the surf club since i was 3 years old i rarely go anywhere else. Im just so pumped for the summer

Me too, our summer house is right down the street on West Railway

Originally posted by j303j

keansburg.

yoooooo.........that's the spot!

only 5 min from my house, they got a boardwalk, and you get free drugs on the beach.........you don't even have to do them yourself, the needles stick right into you while you swim

:D

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Normandy Beach....around Charlies Market! :D

Normandy Beach is the shit....My parents have a house in Normandy Shores, so I've been goin there since I was born....Me and my friends got a house in Seaside for the summer, but I still think I'm gonna go to Normandy for those beach days...Seaside is way too ghetto...

Originally posted by skeemr4

Normandy Beach is the shit....My parents have a house in Normandy Shores, so I've been goin there since I was born....Me and my friends got a house in Seaside for the summer, but I still think I'm gonna go to Normandy for those beach days...Seaside is way too ghetto...

No doubt...nothing even close to it. I'm all over down there..I'm sure I'll bump into ya.

Originally posted by notallthere

Oh shit really? thats fucking sweet. I think i need to borrow towels from you this summer

towels? we got plenty, hehe...its my cousins house, but everyone is always coming and goin..its like open 24/7...people just sho up...even when the bedrooms are all full, you got people on the porch, on the couch and floor in the front room..except if u get stuck with the front room, it can be hard getting to sleep, cause you got all the people walking home from the surf club at all hours of the night..its hilarious..but the best thing bout it is the food...no matter where i am down the shore, i always come back to the house to eat, they cook all day n night...and good food too...if i didnt take summer classes i think id be there all summer..but im usually down just on the weekends until august...does anyone else notice how when you have a house down the shore, it seems like someone you know is always in the area and just had to stop by? of course that is all part of the fun, but i just want to see if it happens to anyone else