Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Danny Howells meetup @ vinyl Sat**

Originally posted by dznyc

I will most likely not be in attendance. Sobe killed me, I'm working on like 1 brain cell and I have to save that one for work on Monday.

Danny "Fawkin" Howells Baby!!!!!!!

Enjoy everyone!!!!!

Oh as if any of us use a WHOLE brain cell for work :rolleyes: But in any case resting up may be a good idea :)

Btw..is that a picture of you in your sig? You look so familiar! :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Still have to wait to get my Vinyl cherry popped! I've never been there.

lets do some pregame our style raggakracka

Hi everyone!!! I just posted this extremely detailed letter for you guys - and accidentally deleted it. :( Yeah, I know. Sux for me. Anyways, I'll just get straight to the point. I'm new here, and would love to make some new friends. I'll be sure to head out to the bar at around 5AM. I'm going to attempt to attach a pic, but if it doesn't show, please, someone contact me and help me out. My homepage is a wreck, and I need another method.

If anyone wants to chat before meeting up, please feel free to contact me however you desire. I'm basically just looking for people who feel the same vibe - for me it's more about the music than anything else. (F%#@ politics! :finger: ) I hope there are still a few souls left who feel the same way.

Looking forward to Saturday! See you all then.

XOXO ~ Beth

Guest gabo
Originally posted by nyclubgoddess

Hi everyone!!! I just posted this extremely detailed letter for you guys - and accidentally deleted it. :( Yeah, I know. Sux for me. Anyways, I'll just get straight to the point. I'm new here, and would love to make some new friends. I'll be sure to head out to the bar at around 5AM. I'm going to attempt to attach a pic, but if it doesn't show, please, someone contact me and help me out. My homepage is a wreck, and I need another method.

If anyone wants to chat before meeting up, please feel free to contact me however you desire. I'm basically just looking for people who feel the same vibe - for me it's more about the music than anything else. (F%#@ politics! :finger: ) I hope there are still a few souls left who feel the same way.

XOXO ~ Beth

sweet jesus!! why would anyone who looks like you have a hard time finding friends?? Hmmmm vinyl is sounding better and better.

Originally posted by nyclubgoddess

XOXO ~ Beth

good god almighty!

who said sex sells???

Damn, if only the vinyl promoters knew all they had to do was post a pic of a an attractive girl to get guys stumbling over one another to get in...

yeah, so is there actually going to be a meetup, or is this another one of those "yeah, its 5am... ahh fuckit everyones too wasted/busy dancing" situations?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

:rolleyes: at it again are we:tongue: ...always jumpin on the new meat;)

just trying to make her feel welcome

Originally posted by saigray

I'm going!!! I've never seen Howells and everytime I say that I get the same reaction as when i say "I've never seen the GOdfather" - horror, shock, etc.

where are people pre-gaming??

I was thinking baktun or "the local bar"...

hmmm....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ReginaP

C'mon gabo...when is the last time you, me, zehra and dyanna all got reaaaally dirty at vinyl...? :D

I don't think I am gonna make it

I MISS MIAMI!!!!!!!! Andy...how the hell can you take a break...I've been home one night and I'm going through party withdrawal already I will see you on the dancefloor at Howells--Tasty, Kat, Jon, Regina, shit you missed one hell of a week see you there muah!

gosh, right about now I'd be having a smirnoff or a frozen drink damn I need some love ayayayayayayayaya

Originally posted by snoozi8

I MISS MIAMI!!!!!!!! Andy...how the hell can you take a break...I've been home one night and I'm going through party withdrawal already I will see you on the dancefloor at Howells--Tasty, Kat, Jon, Regina, shit you missed one hell of a week see you there muah!

gosh, right about now I'd be having a smirnoff or a frozen drink damn I need some love ayayayayayayayaya

kisskisskiss. . .i miss u babies!!!!!! def. see u on the floor ::i want my dance woman!::

meowmeow. . .kitty will be in full bunny effect. . .wearing the ears and tail and. . . .thats it! :tongue::D;)

Originally posted by clubkat

kisskisskiss. . .i miss u babies!!!!!! def. see u on the floor ::i want my dance woman!::

meowmeow. . .kitty will be in full bunny effect. . .wearing the ears and tail and. . . .thats it! :tongue::D;)

:eek: :eek:

MEETUP:

Chillout room @ 5am... probably near the right corner closest to the entrance or on the left by the projector booth (next to the door)???

Originally posted by joeg

:eek: :eek:

MEETUP:

Chillout room @ 5am... probably near the right corner closest to the entrance or on the left by the projector booth (next to the door)???

OMG, the visuals! :eek: I hope they have more pleasant visuals than they did at Deep Dish! Poor little chickies! :worry2:

Originally posted by tastyt

OMG, the visuals! :eek: I hope they have more pleasant visuals than they did at Deep Dish! Poor little chickies! :worry2:

omg, lol, I forgot about that...

Yeah, seriously... that was some disturbing footage...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I will attempt to spell out where this meetup is in the chill room to clear up some confusion..........

RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM!!!!!!!

If you go in there and see a bunch of people standing around talking to each other......thats it!!!!!!!

good idea....

5am Middle of the chillout room... (ghost: chillout room is the room with benches and a projector to the left when you're near the bathrooms facing the dj booth)

Jon: You bringing the gyros? i'll bring the lasagna!