Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERO RETURNS TO ROXY WITH JV...a night of slammin music

It's been a few months since NERO opened up at the ROXY with one of the best opening sets we have ever heard. He sets the tone for JV to follow with much respect to JV. This is gonna be one hell of a night for slammin music.

PRESENT THIS PRINTOUT ON FRIDAY AND YOU AND UP TO FOUR PEOPLE CAN COME IN FOR FREE BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

REDUCED ADMISSION AFTER MIDNIGHT TILL 2:00am or ask for the Clubplanet Guestlist when you arrive. See you Friday!

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ i wish i could!:( but ill be gone!!! i know i should be excited about cancun but being from New York i know good music and music in cancun does not compare to nyc music.....oh well at least ill get a tan:rolleyes:

who cares about music when your in Cancun!!!

Originally posted by karch

who cares about music when your in Cancun!!!

~~~ok u do have a point there BUT im a music lover as well.....but yeah i guess ill be too drunk to realize that im listening to crap:tongue: however if he is spinning this friday im going:bounce:!!!

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ok u do have a point there BUT im a music lover as well.....but yeah i guess ill be too drunk to realize that im listening to crap:tongue: however if he is spinning this friday im going:bounce:!!!

Actually! When I went to Acupulco in September, The dj started his set off with "Who the Hell are You". Played some decent tracks through out the night, and I can say the clubs in Acupulco def. had some nice looking people, and you pay a cover charge and drink all you want, they usually push Tequila cause thats like synonymous with their anthem... You will have a good time and hear some decent tracks, dont excpect anything new, and don't plan on going to the same club more than once, they play the same shit over and over again. Although It could be different in Cancun! Who knows! :idea:

Originally posted by johnboycd

im not a fan of NERO.... i heard him at the tunnel and then i checked him out at exit and personally the music he plays sucks!!!

Sorry but your 2 posts don't prove you know much about shit...Did you register for clubplanet just to bash Nero...If so, just keep it to yourself! :blown: