Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD roll call - meetup!

I know there are a bunch of heads going, i'll be there by 11 to avoid the lines.

Meet at 1am and 3am on the 3rd floor(above the main floor, floor with entrance) towards the back right(near stairs to go downstairs) near the water fountain. Also close to the back bar and bathroom plus couches.

2 is probably a bad time because PVD is coming on around then. Check us out at those times. peace

Originally posted by roninmess

CP meetups at Factory are always near the Water fountain on the third floor.... or in the 4th floor. Either way, no1 is goin to make it to the meetups. Sardine Factory is in full effect friday.

ahhh ok. gotcha. i'm not a SF regular so i wouldn't know. So pick a spot and time for us.

Originally posted by roninmess

CP meetups at Factory are always near the Water fountain on the third floor.... or in the 4th floor. Either way, no1 is goin to make it to the meetups. Sardine Factory is in full effect friday.

depends on how early the meetup is. sauce doesn't get crazy till 5, but since its PvD i'm assuming it'll be insane by 2.

I'm gonna be taking the train up from N. Brunswick. Probably gonna leave pretty early so we can get something to eat in NY then get our drink on on the streets of NYC( my friends and I are ghetto like that). We're gonna roll up to SF around 11 to avoid the lines. I dont know any CP people (except for Teklord, so i definatly want to meet some of you before PVD gets on. Hope to see you guys there...its gonna be NUTS!!

:D

i'll be there pretty early as well to avoid the lines, let me know if anyone wants ot meet up at midnight. i've only been SF once so you'll have to tell me where.

teklord- i used to go to RU when it was still fun! they've pretty much killed everything in the last couple of years though

Originally posted by excelongt

I'm gonna be taking the train up from N. Brunswick. Probably gonna leave pretty early so we can get something to eat in NY then get our drink on on the streets of NYC( my friends and I are ghetto like that). We're gonna roll up to SF around 11 to avoid the lines. I dont know any CP people (except for Teklord, so i definatly want to meet some of you before PVD gets on. Hope to see you guys there...its gonna be NUTS!!

Werd! Can't friggin wait. I've got my schedule all prepared. Balanced meals, a little but of cardio this week to warm up, take a nap tommorow afternoon. It will be a great night. PVD is only 30 hours away :cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

Werd! Can't friggin wait. I've got my schedule all prepared. Balanced meals, a little but of cardio this week to warm up, take a nap tommorow afternoon. It will be a great night. PVD is only 30 hours away :cool:

:D That's exactly the way I feel! Dunno if I can take a nap although I wish I could! But I am just too fawking excited! I have never been to those meet-ups... I am not new to the board (just more of a reader than a writer). Nevertheless, I have never been to any meet-ups. Is it cool to just show up?

Originally posted by exit2heaven

Just like every fucking PVD nights.....look for this...art210al.gif.....oh and i hate to say it but my cherry will be popped this friday at the crack fac....

Look for me bro... i haven't seen you in a while. I'll look for the shirt too. PEace

Originally posted by excelongt

good luck avoiding the lines at 11 :D

Originally posted by progressive2

good luck avoiding the lines at 11 :D

Train leaves NB at 9:25, arrives at 10:21. So I can be at the door by 10:45 or so. I don't think it will get that crowded, I expect a burst around 12-1am. It also depends on how efficient the bouncers and cashiers are.

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah it will be nuts in that place. Yo Roninmess, pick a place and time. 12 and 2am where?

I think 3rd floor is a stretch since the place may be crazy packed. How about right side behind main stage opposite the bar (2nd floor)? there's never too many people there its dark as fuck though....and all the crackheads hang out there. :D Factory on a regular night you have a hard time moving I can't imagine what its gonna be like tomorrow. i say meet around main stage other floors it's gonna be difficult.

oooh the good old days are back..peeps you're in for one amazing night...lots of new hard tracks...that nobody has.... he''s gonna start things stong and progress into melodic trance state like no other.......i cant wait.....

look for orange hat with a russian flag and a SF logo in the front i'm always under the stairs (behind the stage) on the main floor.... if you're passing by - say hello

PLUR

-Arthur