Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blue eyeliner?

nifer

Originally posted by klohe

depends on ur eye color.....if u have blue, green, or grey eyes you could pull it off, anything darker I would say no...

brown eyes here... ive been seeing a lot of asian grls w/ light blue/white eyeliner and was wondering if i could pull it off. or would i en up looking like a barbie reject :tongue:

Originally posted by nifer

brown eyes here... ive been seeing a lot of asian grls w/ light blue/white eyeliner and was wondering if i could pull it off. or would i en up looking like a barbie reject :tongue:

i know what you're talking about. like those freaky ganguro's with platinum hair, too tanned skin and white/light blue eye makeup. :goofy:

seriously though, i wear light blue (aqua almost) liner sometimes. i think it can look good esp. in the spring/summer when you're wearing lighter colored clothes.

BLUE EYELINER IS GOOD ON ANY EYE COLOR AS LONG AS U DONT OVERDO IT. DO NOT LINE BOTH TOP AND BOTTOM. I REPEAT,DO NOT. THE BEST LOOK IS LINED ABOVE THE TOP LIDS. ITS GOOD FOR SPRING AND SUMMER. DONT DO WITH HEAVY EYESHADOW. REMEMBER:LESS IS MORE GIRLS. DONT OVERDO IT,THAT JUST LOOKS TRASHY NOT CLASSY. TOODLEZ :D

I think blue eyeliner is great! I'm asian and I work as a dancer at a club so when I go out I love using blue liquid eyeliner in any shade from iridescent blue to shimmery shades of blue. I avoid navy blue though...I dunno why. I also wear blue eyeshadow in diff shades too...who says blue is overplayed!

My rule for blue, if you're point is to draw attention to eyes...play down you're lips and vice versa. A shimmer sheer blue like one from bourjois is great when you want dramatic lips.