Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami Pictures!

malanee

Looks like you guys had a blast and met some good peeps. Let me just say some of those tops you had were uhhh interesting yeah thats the word :eek: :eek: :D

BTW, isn't D:Fuse your fav, you must've been siked, looks like it you had a smile from ear to ear!!

Originally posted by pgiddy

Looks like you guys had a blast and met some good peeps. Let me just say some of those tops you had were uhhh interesting yeah thats the word :eek: :eek: :D

BTW, isn't D:Fuse your fav, you must've been siked, looks like it you had a smile from ear to ear!!

Heh heh - you like my Ruth Wear Originals? I made those!

I was so syked about hanging w/ D:Fuse I almost peed myself! I was trying to play it cool and not gush and be a dork - but I couldn't help myself! :laugh:

Seriously, if anybody wants to make it in this industry they have to make a trek to WMC. Lots of people passing out their CD's and stuff. Even met a friend of the guy I went with who "made it" last year when he was giving out CD's of his material and by pure coincidence gave a CD to Pete Tong's manager. Tong listened to it, liked it and featured it in his BBC Radio 1 show and he has now remixed stuff for Oakenjoke, Way Out West, Tiesto, among others.

Anyway, more pics:

i hope this werks

Originally posted by a1wave

recovering????????? ha! i got S&D tomorrow night with Jimmy Van M..... everyone up here is crazy excited..... i will pull out the ol' denial skills and have me a good time for another night this week ;)

a1 is truly a hardcore partier

Originally posted by nourishment

Yea!! I'm so happy for you guys! Everyone looks so fab in those photos, makes me wonder how many pics got censored instead of posted.

hehehe

Can't wait to get all the dirty details. No use trying to keep secrets, it'll all come out eventually.

werd, some pics are to hardcore to post on CP

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Cool.

Looks like the average age at the WMC events was older than when I go out around DC

The crowd was def. older. Most places are 21 and over - but I found the average age to be around 25 or 26. I met a lot of people my age too! It was sooooo nice! Not that I don't love the youngn's! *smooch*

Originally posted by malanee

The crowd was def. older. Most places are 21 and over - but I found the average age to be around 25 or 26. I met a lot of people my age too! It was sooooo nice! Not that I don't love the youngn's! *smooch*

REALLY there were people your age there? :eek::rolleyes:

It must be the warm weather and the weekend approaching that has me in this mood.....instead I should be busting my ass it is the last day(business) of the month.

Originally posted by malanee

yeah, the scene in MIA is defintly older, its expected. I woulkdnt be surprised if its the same way out in LA. ALthough I did see younger people at Tronic Treatment on Monday