Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bfs or Gfs that work in the club business

me and my otter half both bartend at XS together and sometimes its hard to see some girl flirt w/ him but it is all part of the job and at the end of the night he is going home to me to OUR house so we just make our $$$$ and keep rthings in perspective. You have to be mature and not jump to conclusions. Not everyone in the place knows you are dating so of course someone may try to lfirt and such.

Originally posted by latinaz

Understand what your saying and all I can say - as long as you both care about each other and understand there will be guys/girls who will try to ruin it for you it will be fine.

MUCH LUCK !!!

you're right...and there have already been the girls that try, even after knowing about me, to come between us...i mean and they start some sick, twisted drama, i mean flirting is one thing, but tryin to mess up two peoples lives for is something i cant stand..so its like i dont kno which of the girls to trust..alot of the ones he works with are really nice to me, so im nice to them, but i dont know if ill ever be able to fully trust them b/c of what has happened you know...

ceotter, you know besides workin at some clubs, he also bartends, so ive definitely seen him talk to girls and girls talk to him in ways i dont exactly enjoy, but like you and your bf, its good money for him, so i understand what he has to do..it does help that he comes home to me though..

you know with so many of us out there, we should start a support group..hehe...

Interesting topic, I have tried it before, it was very aggravating watching girls flirt with him all the time. I used to get so pissed. It got to the point where he wouldn't allow me at his club anymore. Which was probably for the better. I used to get off on the fact that he worked there, it made me feel important when I was (allowed) there. :D

Originally posted by nepples

Interesting topic, I have tried it before, it was very aggravating watching girls flirt with him all the time. I used to get so pissed. It got to the point where he wouldn't allow me at his club anymore. Which was probably for the better. I used to get off on the fact that he worked there, it made me feel important when I was (allowed) there. :D

lol, lol, and lol! sounds like someone i know!

we all pretty much agree that it def takes understanding on our part...but they need to understand too...they need to understand that if the situation was reversed, they'd prob feelin alot of the same things we are(were)...and more importantly, theres only so much understanding, they also have to be respectful of our feelings...talking to other girls is fine...but there has to a line drawn...

Originally posted by nepples

Sometimes it is the person's job to be flirting if they work in the club buisness, "appear available but never be available" He probably went home to you every night though, so why would you complain about the flirting?? And If i was a girl that saw alot of girls flirting with my man, i would look at it as a compliment, as for him not letting you there, i worked with 2 guys at an area club that wouldnt allow their women there. They did on occasion but not all the time, and those two are both engaged now, so maybe that is the way to do it in some cases

Originally posted by kettleone4me

Sometimes it is the person's job to be flirting if they work in the club buisness, "appear available but never be available" He probably went home to you every night though, so why would you complain about the flirting?? And If i was a girl that saw alot of girls flirting with my man, i would look at it as a compliment, as for him not letting you there, i worked with 2 guys at an area club that wouldnt allow their women there. They did on occasion but not all the time, and those two are both engaged now, so maybe that is the way to do it in some cases

Hey, you make good points but if thats the job you choose then you have to realize that most girls can't deal with that. You have to know where to draw the line. Plus, if people think your available and then someone says you have a girlfriend thats how rumors start. People always think they know everything and just love to gossip.

But What I can't stand personally is when me and my boyfirend are hanging out at a club or at work and a girl thats knows we are together comes up to him to say HI and ignores the fact that I'm there. WHat is that all about!! And you know she knows who you are. Since I work in a club I know alot of people who come in...whenever I see a guy I know and he is with a girl I respect her as well even if I don't her. Its only right.

Originally posted by kettleone4me

whoa...calm down killer...

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Hey, you make good points but if thats the job you choose then you have to realize that most girls can't deal with that. You have to know where to draw the line. Plus, if people think your available and then someone says you have a girlfriend thats how rumors start. People always think they know everything and just love to gossip.

But What I can't stand personally is when me and my boyfirend are hanging out at a club or at work and a girl thats knows we are together comes up to him to say HI and ignores the fact that I'm there. WHat is that all about!! And you know she knows who you are. Since I work in a club I know alot of people who come in...whenever I see a guy I know and he is with a girl I respect her as well even if I don't her. Its only right.

i cant stand it either...its so rude and disrespectful...and you're right about the gossip...even when people know you're together, some still like to cause drama...and its hard to deal with sometimes..and you're right these guys need to realize the drama that comes upon us...i dont think they fully understand how catty other girls can be, especially when it comes to guys or something they want...i accept that he's doing something he loves, ive met all the people he works with, but only a couple of the girls actually will come up and say hi and stuff when they see me...so i treat them with respect too..but the others, what is their problem?