Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferrari pics + some guts = not for the weak

Originally posted by crobra

:puke: there goes dinner!!

yo Cro i think that accident was in croatia..no joke..i remember when i was in montenegro like 3 summers ago i heard about some dude that wrapped his ferrari around a divider..i just remember he had swiss plates

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo Cro i think that accident was in croatia..no joke..i remember when i was in montenegro like 3 summers ago i heard about some dude that wrapped his ferrari around a divider..i just remember he had swiss plates

dude this shit is MAD MAD old and its been posted here a million times before. No it didn't happen in croatia, it happened in brazil.....look at the page:

"Estas fotos são de um acidente com um empresário na Via Dutra. Não confirmada a informação de que ele bateu o carro a 280 Km/h. "

Translation: These pictures are from an accident involving a businessman in Dutra expressway. Not confirmed the fact that he crashed the car at 280 km/h (about 175 mph).

That's not the whole story though....the car crashed over the other side of the highway hitting an oncoming car head on. Everyone involved died. 175 fucking miles an hour no one comes out alive period.