Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I can't believe they are making ANOTHER Jason Movie

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

looks like theyre gona manage to ruin a decent series of movies..too bad..hes the only dude who could scare the shit out of me

yeah he is a scary son of a bitch.

They should of let the story be after Jason Goes to Hell, that was ALOT better then a couple of its predecessors.

Originally posted by bebby6919

come on you had to see this one coming tho? lol

Yeah but they killed the shit outta him in the last one! How many times are you going to reincarate him!

BTW, how come a new part of your sig dissapears every day? :tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

Yeah but they killed the shit outta him in the last one! How many times are you going to reincarate him!

BTW, how come a new part of your sig dissapears every day? :tongue:

yeah i know... he'll never die.. :laugh:

Its been the same sig for a few days.. i have no idea.. you are the comp geek :D. I'm waiting for a new sig to be made tho... some kid is taking forever..:laugh: just kidding...

Originally posted by bebby6919

yeah i know... he'll never die.. :laugh:

Its been the same sig for a few days.. i have no idea.. you are the comp geek :D. I'm waiting for a new sig to be made tho... some kid is taking forever..:laugh: just kidding...

LOL its first thing on my tasklist at work , I forgot to save the files and bring them home

Originally posted by amercali

remember when jason went to the city, he should of went into factory and got his ass whooped. that would of been the end of the series and no more sequels! :knife:

man ur crazy..did u c him whoop that black kids ass?? he would have tore up SF..there would been Silicone and muscle tissue all over the place

Originally posted by amercali

remember when jason went to the city, he should of went into factory and got his ass whooped. that would of been the end of the series and no more sequels! :knife:

LO F'n L!!!!!!!!!!

That would of been a great!!! I think That was the worst Jason movie out of all of them.

I can't wait for the next Friday the 13th movie. With all the shit coming out at the theatres which claims to be horror, I can definetly appreciate a good Jason film. I was reading an article about the film (Friday the 13th X) in Fangoria magazine a while ago; the article described some of the plot:

Supposedly the earth has been almost destroyed by disease and pollution by the human race; as such, the human race now inhabits another planet. Curious to study the remains of the old earth, the humans travel to what is now the old planet earth. The article said something like they either encounter Jason on earth or after they bring him to their ship. I forgot which one it was. I am looking forward to the next installment, which is scheduled for release in 2002. It sounds very good.

Click here to see the synopsis and movie poster:

JASON X movie stills/promoposter/synopsis/trailers