Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
boywonder77

You know whats really fun?

Cleaning the bathroom. That fucking sucks. As i was on my knees in the tub and scrubbing the toilet, I got to thinking. Man I bettere get rich quick, or I'll have to do something drastic. Like get married, or i'll have to do this the rest of my life.:D Since my roommate works about a thousand hours a week, the household cleaning is pretty much my gig. But by far the worst part is cleaning up the pubes around the toilet. ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVENT HAD A PUBIC HAIR SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.:mad:

Originally posted by boywonder77

But by far the worst part is cleaning up the pubes around the toilet. ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVENT HAD A PUBIC HAIR SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.:mad:

:laugh: MFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ew! but still laughing!!!!

cleaning ladies are not that expensive...i don't think?? i have always had one....it all depends on what she does...

But by far the worst part is cleaning up the pubes around the toilet. ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVENT HAD A PUBIC HAIR SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.:mad:

:laugh: I feel your pain. I live practically by myself so all the cleaning is mine. The toilet area is def the worst part to clean, including those spots where you lapsed in aim.

I don't mind cleaning up my own mess, but when I had roommates you better believe those bitches cleaned up after their own nastiness....when they refused to, we had a cleaning women come once a week for $40

Cleaning the bathroom. That fucking sucks. As i was on my knees in the tub and scrubbing the toilet, I got to thinking. Man I bettere get rich quick, or I'll have to do something drastic. Like get married, or i'll have to do this the rest of my life.:D Since my roommate works about a thousand hours a week, the household cleaning is pretty much my gig. But by far the worst part is cleaning up the pubes around the toilet. ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVENT HAD A PUBIC HAIR SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.:mad:

i HATE cleaning the toilet--YUCK.