Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pic Needed Of Cmb1975!!!!!

vip-tech

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A PIC OF THIS DRIED UP OLD CUM DUMPSTER CMB1975 SO I CAN MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HER SAGGY TITTED LOOSE MITTED BUSTED ASS BITCH WHEN I SEE HER!!!!!!!!! see you soon bitch. You never should have fucked with a WARRIOR YOU JACKBAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

ahhhhhhhhh the Jesey board comming back to its old form just in time for summer. I love you guys (tear)........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by somegirl24

And how much better will you feel with a picture of her? Grow up...:mad:

million buck sez your from the VIP board.........

Originally posted by vip-tech

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND A PIC OF THIS DRIED UP OLD CUM DUMPSTER CMB1975 SO I CAN MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HER SAGGY TITTED LOOSE MITTED BUSTED ASS BITCH WHEN I SEE HER!!!!!!!!! see you soon bitch. You never should have fucked with a WARRIOR YOU JACKBAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may this be a lesson for ya kiddies....don't smoke crack!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

may this be a lesson for ya kiddies....don't smoke crack!

your an idiot! You didn't read what cmb wrote, you fucking moron, to pubicaly say that someone has tons of drugs on them all the time at tempts at the back bar is wrong on sooooooo many levels, she deserved it.

Originally posted by saleen351

your an idiot! You didn't read what cmb wrote, you fucking moron, to pubicaly say that someone has tons of drugs on them all the time at tempts at the back bar is wrong on sooooooo many levels, she deserved it.

i saw what she wrote

i found it funny actually

and ps: dont fuck with me you little shit, unless you like the feeling of my foot being shoved up your ass

Guest saleen351

i saw what she wrote

and ps: dont fuck with me you little shit, unless you like the feeling of my foot being shoved up your ass

funny huh? your an idiot..... rip people or say what you want but drugs is a different story, people can get serioulsy hurt. Someone can read it and Jack them or the cops can get him..... as homer would say DOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:blown:

funny huh? your an idiot..... rip people or say what you want but drugs is a different story, people can get serioulsy hurt. Someone can read it and Jack them or the cops can get him..... as homer would say DOUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!:blown:

i doubt police would be dumb enough to take this shit seriously

and by the way....its DOH!

dough?....:laugh:

and you say i'm a fucking moron?

Guest saleen351

i doubt police would be dumb enough to take this shit seriously

and by the way....its DOH!

dough?....:laugh:

and you say i'm a fucking moron?

your not the sharpest tool in the shed. DEA is in tempts and all the clubs at the shore, that is no secret but the idea that they don't read this board is non sense, how do u really know.....? dough or doh it don't matter how you spell it, you get the point.

your not the sharpest tool in the shed. DEA is in tempts and all the clubs at the shore, that is no secret but the idea that they don't read this board is non sense, how do u really know.....? dough or doh it don't matter how you spell it, you get the point.

This kid has absolutely no penis at all...He sucks dick for crack and his keys are sticky from jerking off on his computer. He gives anything he stands for a horrible name. He can count his friends on one hand. He has never said 1 intelligent thing in his pathetic life which is dedicated to breaking on people in a messageboard. If you pay attention to him and reply to his posts you will only be going to his level. Hes like a like a baby. Don't pay attention to him and eventually he'll stop crying

i saw what she wrote

lol, that's Real Drama for you!!!!

Keep up the good work!

:D :D

I sincerely hope you are kidding with this!

a.) It's a message board

b.) She apologized

c.) GET OVER IT!!!! Not everyone is gonna like you in life, not everyone is gonna do right by you, but you can't go around making examples of everyone.

Originally posted by jrzygrl

I sincerely hope you are kidding with this!

a.) It's a message board

b.) She apologized

c.) GET OVER IT!!!! Not everyone is gonna like you in life, not everyone is gonna do right by you, but you can't go around making examples of everyone.

this was posted before she apologized - it has been squashed

You've got to be kidding me..

you could have simply ignored the post(s) and let it alone, you could have also dealt with the matter by PM, instead you decided to escalate the matter and made yourself look GUILTY of what was said....