Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WB is just horrible...

lol... for the amount of time i actually spend watching tv... its not really worth it... im hardly home as well...if they had an hourly plan i would... but to pay monthly for something that ill only utilize for combined amount of 3-5days time... its not worth it...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... for the amount of time i actually spend watching tv... its not really worth it... im hardly home as well...if they had an hourly plan i would... but to pay monthly for something that ill only utilize for combined amount of 3-5days time... its not worth it...

Are you kidding? 75% of the threads you post are about what tv shows or commercials piss you off. It's all MC Hammer this, and the Blimpie's girl that, and blah blah blah. LOL j/k man. ;)

hahah tv is such a waste... what happened to the great american pass time?

You can have 100 channels, you'll still find nothing to watch, it just takes you that much longer to cycle through the channels... ie. keeps you busy longer...

Originally posted by heretic909

Are you kidding? 75% of the threads you post are about what tv shows or commercials piss you off. It's all MC Hammer this, and the Blimpie's girl that, and blah blah blah. LOL j/k man. ;)

its late at night... when i come home, and i just put on the tv or when i get in and just put the tv on so there isnt any silence in the house... nah mean??? but seriously... the only tv i watch is cnbc at work, alley mcbeal, and friends... and sometimes some late shit, if i cant sleep... other then that, books and internet have my attention.

so you dont watch tv often and you are hardly home to watch tv. so what makes you POST about TV?? duh?

Originally posted by dgmodel

. . . listen . . this i show I look at it . . . there are two types of TV watchers in this palanet . . . Ones that like to eat squirrels and those that don't wear underwear . . .

. . now what this has to do with TV . . I'm not sure . . but I wouldn't taunt a squirrel while freeballing . . . :drunk: . . .

aaaaah.....ally macbeal&friends....that's why we get along so well....i love ally......probably cause our love lives are so similar! LOL

anyways...i always thought i would love to do nothing and sit home and watch tv all day....well i was wrong! i was stuck in my house mon-thurs....and boy did i grow a hate for the boob tube!!

nothing on!! thank god for regis...and dvd's!