Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~Sex Kitten ClamFest Review~

marcid21

Although I can only reflect on our lovely pregaming events, I must say you kitties are always a pleasure...

*smoochies* go to my new girlies...bad ass Zehra, cutie patoodie Moonie, and the hostess with the mostess Ms ReginaP.... :love: and of course...to Kitty, Alex, Dyanna....you sexy bitches ::wink::

Then of course there's the bit of sausage intrusion on the clambake....;) roninmess, legend, nycmuzik, and our cute loveable lil' Gyro Man...

I wish i could have made it to Vinyl w/ you horny freaks...but it just wasn't happening....AND....to add to my misery...I find out on the NY Board that Sir GABO himself was present!!!! :mad: :mad:

Well, there's always next time...:( , and of course, I give my personal guarantee to be in proper working condition for the next ClamFest....PROMISE!!!!!!

Originally posted by roninmess

Legend38 had a blacksleeveless, I had on a dark navy blue tank top

Puh-leaze..you guys looked like twins:rolleyes: :tongue:

haha...I had a great evening with all the kittens, marci next time take it easy babe, I thought you were gonna tear Ck and my heads off in the car. As long as you made it home safe babes...YOu missed Danny Fawkin Howells.....insane I tell ya. Anyway, I can't wait to see solme pics, actually no...we were a bit to wasted for our own goods :drunk:

Originally posted by xxlea

Should of been called TITTY-FEST, there were alot of NIPPLE flashing.:laugh:

Missy, your ass better make it to vinyl next time.

A big hug and KISS to our lovely hostess, Regina...MUAHHH.;)

NIPPLE WHAT????

Dammit...ragga always misses the fun :(

Originally posted by fierydesire

Puh-leaze..you guys looked like twins:rolleyes: :tongue:

haha...I had a great evening with all the kittens, marci next time take it easy babe, I thought you were gonna tear Ck and my heads off in the car. As long as you made it home safe babes...

I was a lil' outta sorts...dont' mind me...sneaky shit creepin' up on me....:shake:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Last night was fun except for when Jon grabbed my nipple.....I felt so violated.:laugh: ....That picture better not see the light of day....:mad:

Admit it......you buldged

lol.......I can't wait for some of those pictures to come out.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Admit it......you buldged

lol.......I can't wait for some of those pictures to come out.

:laugh: :laugh: Please no pics...luckily I left my camera a G's so who knows when I will get it developed. But um nycmuzic...u know u loved the Jon pinching your nips;)

Ragga...we played nipple game without ya, even though I din't want to:( but we couldnt resist....

We should have more clam fests;).....

Originally posted by xxlea

Should of been called TITTY-FEST, there were alot of NIPPLE flashing.:laugh:

THAT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!!!!

LOL...Marci I was ready to kill you before I found out just how far gone you really were...hehe the liquor is going to be out of your reach after the first few next time ;) To all my kittens...mwah...great way to start off the night. And how DID those boys sneak in there? ;) Ya'll are welcome back anytime...\

And Robin would you cut that OUT! :D

Originally posted by roninmess

OK.....

boobies.gif

:laugh2: poor regina... i don't think that'll go away anytime soon...

thanks so much for opening your house to all us crazy fucks... i had a fuckin blast.

*sorry about the sticky kitchen floor... me and kitty were a little sloppy and spilled a little liquor... Ok we spilleD a lOt~ :grin:

clamfest def. was one of my highlites of the night... we def. must do it again... for a little while i was afraid we were gonna forget about vinyl... :) lol...

awesome night ~ until next time... :love: