Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some of you fucking kids really annoy me

Originally posted by joeg

And the award for best SHUTTING DOWN A TOOL WITH AUTHORITY goes to....

Smokesum!

*check is in the mail*

:eek::jawdrop:

joe you are one of the people i was referring to with my post so your reponse doesnt hold that much weight

and if you want to talk about a bunch of kids who spend all their time with the "buddies they met through the message boards" explain the internet fuck fest that is you and the rest of em.....all you guys do all day long during the week is Attn: threads and Roll calls so you can all make sure to meet up on the weekend with your Super Cool CP buddies!

so little man, you and your boy smokesum got it all wrong

and to legend, jonstephen, and the rest of the Roxy crew, i feel bad for your parents:rolleyes:

BG

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zekefreak

some of you fucking kids really annoy me

you SF hating, internationally reknowned DJ dick riding, dirty club frequenting, mainstream trashing kids need to get off the clouds youve been trippin on, get off Clubplanet for five minutes and go out and buy yourselevs some nice clothes and a change of attitude

CLUBBING is an experience that is different to all...for some it is about music, for some it about dancing, for some it is about doing drugs, for other it is about getting ass

some people just like to go out somewhere local and could give a shit about who is spinning...does that make them bad people?

you elitists need to stop hating for five minutes....just because you go somewhere doesnt make it "the place to be" compared to somewhere else....everything in life is relative, and clubbing is no different

yeah its a message board, yeah there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others who are just trying to have a good time

BG

a little over dramatic but pretty on point

i want to agree with him, but i cant due to that he refers to vinyl as a dump and rags on johnny vicious' dj-ing style....therefore he's a fucking hypocrite

i hate fucking hypcrites

:peeright:BG:peeleft:

Originally posted by smokesum

All the people you go to clubs with are people you came to know through the internet. You just got into drugs too, and think you are cool or something. Why come over here and get played, when you are gettin played on your own messageboard. You say go out and get new clothes, but yet dress like the same clones you hang out (A/X & Diesel is so fuckin played..you dress merely for the label - learn fashion pleease) You get dissed cause you got no game and you probably havent gotten laid in over a year. I hear girls become your friend cause they feel bad for you. But thats besides the point. Let people talk whatever they want, as long as you keep gettin K'ed up and continue to go to Platinum & SF (the only clubs you have ever been to in your life), whats the problem??? You know nothing and never will. You got enough drama on SickTracks, dont go bringing it over here.

if youre gonna diss, at least speak the truth

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

joe you are one of the people i was referring to with my post so your reponse doesnt hold that much weight

and if you want to talk about a bunch of kids who spend all their time with the "buddies they met through the message boards" explain the internet fuck fest that is you and the rest of em.....all you guys do all day long during the week is Attn: threads and Roll calls so you can all make sure to meet up on the weekend with your Super Cool CP buddies!

and to legend, jonstephen, and the rest of the Roxy crew, i feel bad for your parents:rolleyes:

BG

Alrighty, keep working on trainwreckin your CD's and posing as a dj when the fact remains you don't possess the talent to entertain a cemetary..........I'd rather get stuck in a 8'X8' room in a straight-jacket listening to Tony Draper than hear you play, and so would most......as is evidenced by no one going to your bar you pose at. Funny you rag on people that are friends with each other, jealousy's a bitch ain't it ibnothin?

BG

dude, sicktracks is the saammmmmme way.... hmmmm sicktrackspaint ball match meetup...... all your platinum meetups and of course the factory meetups and whatnot......

I am in NO WAY putting that down though. each message board that i read or post on is the same way, so in your words u r basically puttin down all the boards.

And i frequent roxy, factory and vinyl... i got for the music since my musical interests are broad, and I also go for the different friends that i have made at each of these places. so feel bad for my parents and continue to hate on myself and others, but u seriously are being hypocritical.

Barry I can't believe I hear this coming from you cause you have so much to hate on Exit and Roxy and Vicious people under 21 and on and on and on those are just to name a few.. no drama, please, remember.. it's a message board.. no need to get worked up over people's comments.. :blank:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alrighty, keep working on trainwreckin your CD's and posing as a dj when the fact remains you don't possess the talent to entertain a cemetary..........I'd rather get stuck in a 8'X8' room in a straight-jacket listening to Tony Draper than hear you play, and so would most......as is evidenced by no one going to your bar you pose at. Funny you rag on people that are friends with each other, jealousy's a bitch ain't it ibnothin?

Maybe if i had my name with some chicks around it in my sig, or i did the raver stomp at Roxy with my underaged wanna-be raver friends, or started the "IBclubbin world tour"...would that make me something?

I'll pass

BG

bro, you got like 10 "Platinum Roll Call" threads on SickTracks. Relax. You look like a nerd, but honestly I dont think you are very smart. Ive seen you refer to your internet friends as your "Family". To bad some of the people in your "family" talk shit about how desparate you are. You sound like a real winner. Even though you are pretty young, I dont see any hope for you. Maybe you should give up clubbing (and djing for that matter) and just kill yourself. Its the idiots like yourself, that have put the New York club scene in the slump that it is in today.

BG

In my personal semi-elitist opinion... I feel it detracts from the vibe if theres too many people who don't care about the dj and are more concerned with ass... but thats just me being a tool...

I believe this to be true... AND I went on to say:

My point, which I will reiterate again, Is do whatever you want, just don't interfere with anyone else's good time...

And damn, I get paid to play around on a message board all day at work... hah, i'd be a little jealous of me too... have fun at work tommorrow chief... you know you can find me on here ;)

Maybe if i had my name with some chicks around it in my sig, or i did the raver stomp at Roxy with my underaged wanna-be raver friends, or started the "IBclubbin world tour"...would that make me something?

I'll pass

BG

The world tour was highmay.........getting a little confused again there ibnothin?

Wanna embarass yourself some more? If so, give us one of your mixes online.

Originally posted by smokesum

I know Im pretty close to the truth.

Your pic says it all. Fucking tool.

and what pic are you talking about? the one you felt the need to stare at long enough that you actually remember what I look like? did you print it out and hang it above you bed, hoping that the tape would give out?

sorry smokesum but i dont know anything more about you than your name, your avatar, and what ive read

BG

Originally posted by djjonstephen

The world tour was highmay.........getting a little confused again there ibnothin?

Wanna embarass yourself some more? If so, give us one of your mixes online.

you dumb fuck, i was taking a shot at Highmay:rolleyes:

and ill give my mix to whoever wants it....nothing to be ashamed of here

BG

I'll pass

BG

there are only 1 underage member of the roxy stage crew

and wannabe ravers....please....theres only one of those....and she hasnt been there in a while

get your facts straight bitch!

and to legend, jonstephen, and the rest of the Roxy crew, i feel bad for your parents

well i don't kno bout anyone else but my mommy and daddy are very proud of me cuz i'm smart and independent and pretty and it's something u should really try to be... and my mommy also tells me i'm special. u say u feel bad for our parents :laugh: well u obviously have no clue who any of us are if u did then u wouldn't have made urself look like an even bigger ass by sayin that we are shameful people. i like pple like u. u make me laugh

Originally posted by hotchickie5

and to legend, jonstephen, and the rest of the Roxy crew, i feel bad for your parents

well i don't kno bout anyone else but my mommy and daddy are very proud of me cuz i'm smart and independent and pretty and it's something u should really try to be... and my mommy also tells me i'm special. u say u feel bad for our parents :laugh: well u obviously have no clue who any of us are if u did then u wouldn't have made urself look like an even bigger ass by sayin that we are shameful people. i like pple like u. u make me laugh

Huh?? WTF are you talking about?? :blown: