Clubplanet Nightlife Community

some of you fucking kids really annoy me

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ibclubbin

and to legend, jonstephen, and the rest of the Roxy crew, i feel bad for your parents:rolleyes:

BG

Usually the stupidity on these boards does not get to me, but you irk me.

You don't need to feel bad for my parents, they would probably tell you that I will be more succesful two years from now then you will be in your entire life.

This thread is amusing me...it really is ...wasnt the comment "there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others" made followed later on by a comment of "I feel bad for your parents"...Im sorry I dont get it....can someone tell me how and why this all started??

Originally posted by destiny779

This thread is amusing me...it really is ...wasnt the comment "there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others" made followed later on by a comment of "I feel bad for your parents"...Im sorry I dont get it....can someone tell me how and why this all started??

yeah, i guess their ignorance rubbed off on me.....you roll around with pigs and you get dirty:rolleyes:

BG

damn.. you guys are like little immature infants.. my 7 year old cousins behave better than some of you crackheads. hehe

my point : shutup already!! this message board ISNT life!!!!!!!

I swear, we're gonna see law suits on CP soon because the message board fiegns are going out of control. calm your nipples son!

Originally posted by realz

damn.. you guys are like little immature infants.. my 7 year old cousins behave better than some of you crackheads. hehe

my point : shutup already!! this message board ISNT life!!!!!!!

I swear, we're gonna see law suits on CP soon because the message board fiegns are going out of control. calm your nipples son!

I don't know...this stuff's doing a good job of distracting me from my paper.

People take it how they take it. But for some it's all in the name of entertainment...sit back and have a few laughs...supposedly, this is why some people love drama...

Besides, I didn't see you coming down on Ibclubbin when he started this thread, eh? ;)

yeah, i guess their ignorance rubbed off on me.....you roll around with pigs and you get dirty:rolleyes:

BG

Not to sound like a b**ch ...this comment is going to come out bad but if you're hatin this board and the people on here then why are u on this board?? and why do you even bother talkin to people you dont like ???...if they bother you so much, ignore them...I dont know what pigs you're talkin about because I havent run into any....but forreal this board is about people who love to go to clubs, have fun etc not to go and be hatin on each other:bounce: :)

Originally posted by destiny779

but forreal this board is about people who love to go to clubs, have fun etc not to go and be hatin on each other:bounce: :)

this board is a bunch of haters....dont act like i am the only one....I am the hater tonight, tomorrow there will be some other gay thread, and yet another the next night

there are SF haters, JP haters, Vinyl haters, trance haters, Jersey haters, Denny Tsettos haters, Platinum haters, Bunka haters, etc.....everyone has an opinion and everyone voices it

i read this board to find out whats goin on in the city, but it has definitely gone to shit in the past few months

I started this thread as a wakeup call to people to bring this board back to what it used to be, as i quoted you in this post.....some people(realz, sfspikes2envy, girly) recognized that....however, a lot of people took it personally, and thats how it all escalated.......

BG

this board is a bunch of haters....dont act like i am the only one....I am the hater tonight, tomorrow there will be some other gay thread, and yet another the next night

there are SF haters, JP haters, Vinyl haters, trance haters, Jersey haters, Denny Tsettos haters, Platinum haters, Bunka haters, etc.....everyone has an opinion and everyone voices it

i read this board to find out whats goin on in the city, but it has definitely gone to shit in the past few months

I started this thread as a wakeup call to people to bring this board back to what it used to be, as i quoted you in this post.....some people(realz, sfspikes2envy, girly) recognized that....however, a lot of people took it personally, and thats how it all escalated.......

BG

Relax i never said you were the only hater...I was just curious how all this came about. At least i know now :)

BG

......then may I suggest you try a better way of fixing the problem than to contribute to it?

You claim that you're trying to wake people up to the board's ills? That's a noble purpose, I reckon...and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on those terms. But what in the world do you think you have accomplished by bringing your own personal opinions into this situation?

You listed people who have noticed what you're "trying to do". But have you noticed that they just so happen to be on your side of the original "SF vs. Vinyl" debate that you inflammed in the first place? Jon Stephens pointed out your point of hypocrisy, and you state that you "feel sorry for his parents". Followed up by a nice comment about "those clubbers in SF". Has anyone else "woken up" thanks to anything you've said? If anything, all you've done is polarize the two sides of the conflict.

Either do what you say you're here to do, or cut the bullshit.

you SF hating, internationally reknowned DJ dick riding, dirty club frequenting, mainstream trashing kids need to get off the clouds youve been trippin on, get off Clubplanet for five minutes and go out and buy yourselevs some nice clothes and a change of attitudeCLUBBING is an experience that is different to all...for some it is about music, for some it about dancing, for some it is about doing drugs, for other it is about getting asssome people just like to go out somewhere local and could give a shit about who is spinning...does that make them bad people?you elitists need to stop hating for five minutes....just because you go somewhere doesnt make it "the place to be" compared to somewhere else....everything in life is relative, and clubbing is no differentyeah its a message board, yeah there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others who are just trying to have a good time

BG

Amen!!! I agree 110%... to each their own...

YAY!!! <CLAPPING> WOOOOHOOOO!!! YES!!!

dance1.jpg

Originally posted by smokesum

I never take these boards seriously but you need to relax. You know nothing about clubbing. Just by your posts and pics, I can tell you are a fuckin tool all throughout your life who never went out and never knew shit about Factory or clubs. Magically you just stumbled upon all these messageboards and made some friends through the net and now you think you're all bad and shit. PLease. All the people you go to clubs with are people you came to know through the internet. You just got into drugs too, and think you are cool or something. Why come over here and get played, when you are gettin played on your own messageboard. You say go out and get new clothes, but yet dress like the same clones you hang out (A/X & Diesel is so fuckin played..you dress merely for the label - learn fashion pleease) You get dissed cause you got no game and you probably havent gotten laid in over a year. I hear girls become your friend cause they feel bad for you. But thats besides the point. Let people talk whatever they want, as long as you keep gettin K'ed up and continue to go to Platinum & SF (the only clubs you have ever been to in your life), whats the problem??? You know nothing and never will. You got enough drama on SickTracks, dont go bringing it over here.

couldnt of said it better myself....so true :laugh:

Maybe if i had my name with some chicks around it in my sig, or i did the raver stomp at Roxy with my underaged wanna-be raver friends, or started the "IBclubbin world tour"...would that make me something?

I'll pass

BG

this coming from a fucking herb who just turned 21 and was never at sf till a few months back. by the way ibaclosethomo i heard u spin last yr at queens when i stopped by for a friends bday. besides cheese, trainwrecks arent the word, more like a federal disaster area. hopefully u improved. i never wanted to knock that till i read your moronic post.

you dumb fuck, i was taking a shot at Highmay:rolleyes:

and ill give my mix to whoever wants it....nothing to be ashamed of here

BG

send please, better yet come spin live streamin

i got

denon mixer

denon 2600 cd

1 pioneer cdj 100

2 1200's (something you should learn how to use)

so carry your little audio galaxy burned cd case over :laugh:

BG

though i cant stand you...i do totally agree with ur 1st post and this one as well.

BG

Oh and Sicktracks people dont hate. Every board you go to, there will be hate. Shut up and leave. We dont want your beat ass here anyway.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85816

I think I'm done with this.....

not at all part of this drama, but as i read through this post, im wondering why ibclubbin hasn't addressed the above post... :confused:

it looks to me that whatever you tried to achieve went down the drain cause you look like the ultimate hypocrite... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

not at all part of this drama, but as i read through this post, im wondering why ibclubbin hasn't addressed the above post... :confused:

it looks to me that whatever you tried to achieve went down the drain cause you look like the ultimate hypocrite... :rolleyes:

Excactly.

I respect what he was trying to say, until I read this post.

I have no respect for hypocrites.

Originally posted by wakeup

this coming from a fucking herb who just turned 21 and was never at sf till a few months back. by the way ibaclosethomo i heard u spin last yr at queens when i stopped by for a friends bday. besides cheese, trainwrecks arent the word, more like a federal disaster area. hopefully u improved. i never wanted to knock that till i read your moronic post.

queens = no monitor speaker

BG

you SF hating, internationally reknowned DJ dick riding, dirty club frequenting, mainstream trashing kids need to get off the clouds youve been trippin on, get off Clubplanet for five minutes and go out and buy yourselevs some nice clothes and a change of attitude

CLUBBING is an experience that is different to all...for some it is about music, for some it about dancing, for some it is about doing drugs, for other it is about getting ass

some people just like to go out somewhere local and could give a shit about who is spinning...does that make them bad people?

you elitists need to stop hating for five minutes....just because you go somewhere doesnt make it "the place to be" compared to somewhere else....everything in life is relative, and clubbing is no different

yeah its a message board, yeah there is freedom of speech, but that doesnt mean your speech has to be moronic and hateful of others who are just trying to have a good time

BG

cheers about being annoyed with some of you fucking kids

what's wrong with hating the mainstream? these horrible things developed as a result of people being told what to like, as opposed to having individualized thought: massacre at Nanjing, the Third Reich, Dubya's presidency, and MTV

cheers to you and your "fuck you", but imma return it

Originally posted by deanna11

cheers about being annoyed with some of you fucking kids

what's wrong with hating the mainstream? these horrible things developed as a result of people being told what to like, as opposed to having individualized thought: massacre at Nanjing, the Third Reich, Dubya's presidency, and MTV

cheers to you and your "fuck you", but imma return it

Good one...but that's a heck of a comparison you're making there (not that I disagree, mind you) :)

ok....i'm not gonna lie and say i read EVERY post on this thread because i didn't ...lol...and a lot of it is simply oral diarhea...but anyways......i doooooo find it amusing that some people who frequent roxy friday nights talk shit about factory.....cause they way i see it ...is they pretty much attend a club filled with little wannabe high rollers.....i mean.....i have never been to roxy on a fri cause well...it's not my cup of tea....and that's fine...but from what i am told..it is the typical....'any 18+ fri night crowd'...which is nothing but a bunch of corny((of course not everyone))little kids who get all decked out and try to look good blah blah blah....which is what everyone is complaining about the factory(sat) crowd being guilty of....IT's JUST STUPID...is my point......as for vinyl...i won't say anything ..cause dt is a great dj...and who the fuck cares what anyone looks like....but at the same time don't complain if someone comes there dressed 'nice'.....everyone has their own preferences,tastes...whatever......but bottom line is the music...as i have said MANY times......