Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why brickhouse is only person I respect

he/she is the only person who debated my argument intelligently, and didnt take to bashing on me

I didnt name a single name in my post.....I called out to the public, but apparently some of you felt to bash me personally....dig up old threads and pics and make fun of me, the person, as if to say you know a fucking thing about me

you say you no longer respect my opinons, well why should I respect opinions from people who, as soon they think a comment is made about them turn around and start insulting like children do?

Legend38, (DJ?)jonstepehen, msoprano, smokesum, siceone, wakeup, and to anyone else who thinks I was told off, remember that i never said a bad word about any of you....i insulted an attitude, a clubber attitude.....you were the bitter one, you were the babies, so shame on you, not shame on me, because making fun of me, and making fun of my club doesnt make my life any different

it doesnt take my residency away, it doesnt take my skills away, it doesnt take my girls away, it doesnt take my friends away

all it does it make you look silly

and BY REPLYING TO THIS POST YOU SHOW ME THAT I HAVE GOTTEN UNDER YOUR SKIN SO IF YOU WANT TO SHOW ME THAT I AM THE BABY DO NOT REPLY!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

he/she is the only person who debated my argument intelligently, and didnt take to bashing on me

I didnt name a single name in my post.....I called out to the public, but apparently some of you felt to bash me personally....dig up old threads and pics and make fun of me, the person, as if to say you know a fucking thing about me

you say you no longer respect my opinons, well why should I respect opinions from people who, as soon they think a comment is made about them turn around and start insulting like children do?

Legend38, (DJ?)jonstepehen, msoprano, smokesum, siceone, wakeup, and to anyone else who thinks I was told off, remember that i never said a bad word about any of you....i insulted an attitude, a clubber attitude.....you were the bitter one, you were the babies, so shame on you, not shame on me, because making fun of me, and making fun of my club doesnt make my life any different

it doesnt take my residency away, it doesnt take my skills away, it doesnt take my girls away, it doesnt take my friends away

and BY REPLYING TO THIS POST YOU SHOW ME THAT I HAVE GOTTEN UNDER YOUR SKIN SO IF YOU WANT TO SHOW ME THAT I AM THE BABY DO NOT REPLY!

BG

I am going to make my statement on this subject.......I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt until you acted like a complete schmuck.

You started the bashing here.......and you did direct it towards me. If any of you don't believe me, just read the posts and you could tell......you started the name calling (dumbfuck, etc.) and then continued to bash all the people including myself that happen to hang at Roxy instead of sf. I never start shit here, but I will completely make an ass of you if you bring your garbage to me and I hold that perspective with everyone and honor their opinion as long as they are firm with their viewpoints.

You are completely full of shit.............

I didnt name a single name in my post.....I called out to the public,

BG

You called out a group of us ie.. "roxy stage feggits" , so while you didn't call out "single names", you might as well have because you generalized a small group of people, not "the public".

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I am going to make my statement on this subject.......I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt until you acted like a complete schmuck.

You started the bashing here.......and you did direct it towards me. If any of you don't believe me, just read the posts and you could tell......you started the name calling (dumbfuck, etc.) and then continued to bash all the people including myself that happen to hang at Roxy instead of sf. I never start shit here, but I will completely make an ass of you if you bring your garbage to me and I hold that perspective with everyone and honor their opinion as long as they are firm with their viewpoints.

You are completely full of shit.............

I'll leave out the full of shit part, but he's got a very good point.

That's nice that brickhouse is the "only one you respect", and I agree, he has come across bringing an intelligent point of view *gently caress brickhouse's ego* :laugh: . HOWEVER, you never addressed my charge as to why you approached this situation full on with your own repetoire of bullshit attitudes and stereotypes that you so claimed to be against.

Jon Stephens called out your hypocrisy , and you immediately lashed back with an insult. Is that the kind of "intelligent argument" that you were trying to engage in?

Do you think anybody cares that you got under our skin? Along with your criticisms, you've been dishing out hypocrisy front, back, and center, not bothering to address the said problem at all. You've selectively placed the blame on everyone else without even taking so much as one post out to apologize or even recognize the attitudes that YOU brought.

Don't try to come across as some kind of patron saint of proper club culture. Because at best, you're just as bad as the "fucking kids" that you've called out.

Okay maybe i shouldnt respond to this post or maybe i should.......W.T.F im gonna do what i damn well please, so im responding!!!!!!:D

Why is everybody getting a "titty attack" or "squeezed balls" over this:confused:

If you agree on what someone is saying, then wooo-hooo:)

If you dont then booo-hooo:(

Its all a matter of opinion.....but once you start naming names, please expect to be put on full BLAST!!!

If clubbin/bar hopping is such a soft subject for yourself, then you need to get your priorities straight.

Okay im done, saying whats on my mind. And dont hate on me cause i say what you CANT:tongue:

BG

umm first of all, id just like to say that u may very well be the biggest moron i have ever heard speak....

Originally posted by pandorasboxsf

Okay maybe i shouldnt respond to this post or maybe i should.......W.T.F im gonna do what i damn well please, so im responding!!!!!!:D

Why is everybody getting a "titty attack" or "squeezed balls" over this:confused:

If you agree on what someone is saying, then wooo-hooo:)

If you dont then booo-hooo:(

It goes a little beyond that, this argument spans like 3 or 4 threads. Read them all to fully understand.

Originally posted by legend38

It goes a little beyond that, this argument spans like 3 or 4 threads. Read them all to fully understand.

LOL, hummmm well i read them all and all i can say is

DDDDAAAAAMMMMNNNN:eek:

This must be a soft subject for MOST<---note i said MOST, of you guys:laugh:

First of all, i doubt you got under anyones skin....well I at least dont take messageboards seriously.

Second of all, you have been proving to be a hyprocrite numerous times.

Third, Stop trying to make some allies - Im sure brickhouse sees right through you.

Fourth, I didnt bash you, i spoke the truth ~~ which comes down to you being a tool who just recently started goin to Factory and sniffing K, and you think you are a Club God - get over yourself, you're nothing.

Fifth, ANY RESPECT FROM YOU IS AN INSULT.