Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4,000 Posts!!!

vicman

Originally posted by Kuro

I thought I was posting too much, but it's taking me forever just to make it to 1500 so I can change my title.

i noticed that your posting decreased when you started school. hell if i was in school i woudl probably post less myself because I wouldnt be sitting in a desk in front of a computer begiing, imploring, demanding that I post on CP all day :(

Loooo-Ser!

What would we do, though, if you actually decided to cut down on posting? CP would crumble!

I think we should make you honorary CP God or something! You should have more power than the moderators - who are never here anyway!

Bow Down to the New CP GOD!!!!!!

*genuflecting*

Originally posted by malanee

What would we do, though, if you actually decided to cut down on posting? CP would crumble!

I think we should make you honorary CP God or something! You should have more power than the moderators - who are never here anyway!

Bow Down to the New CP GOD!!!!!!

I second that statement! ... what is CP without vic? ;)

Originally posted by ellywelly

I second that statement! ... what is CP without vic? ;)

maybe since I now have a computer at home and I can post on the weekends, I should make a serious attempt to reach 10,000 posts before anyone else on CP...although I'm sure transcend (NY CP) is proly ahead of me by 3,000 posts or so :D

Vic,

I must say that it was your's and shady's posts that got me to sign on to this thing. I started reading the message board for a couple weeks before I actually signed on and you were, and still are, an inspiration to my postings. All hail to the VIC!!

Originally posted by therunner

Vic,

I must say that it was your's and shady's posts that got me to sign on to this thing. I started reading the message board for a couple weeks before I actually signed on and you were, and still are, an inspiration to my postings. All hail to the VIC!!

:vomit3:

Was your prison bitch name "Ass Licker" by any chance?

Originally posted by therunner

Vic,

hail.gif

thanks running man, its posts like yours that keep me going, working effortlessly, day in and day out, in making DC CP a better place to live, frolic and cajole.