Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Friday Review

Rydell tore the place apart. I think he is one of the most underrated DJs in NJ. He had a perfect blend of vocals and hard songs all night. IMO I think Rydell will have a great turnout for Merge Saturdays this summer. I think he will give Denny a good competition this summer. I know I'm going to get bashed for that last statement but I really think he can compete with Denny.

Once again, George thanks for everything. Your the greatest.

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT RICHIE WILL DO WELL AT MERGE....HE'S A GREAT DJ AND AND VERY APPROACHABLE.....IF YOU HAVE NEVER MET HIM OR HEARD HIM PLAY I RECOMMEND YOU GO LISTEN THEN INTRODUCE YOURSELF.....DEF ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS IN THE BIZ......AFTER I GET OUT OF WORK SAT AT SURF I WILL BE AT MERGE FOR A FEW COCKTAILS....DRINKS ON YOU RYDELL....ALL KIDDING ASIDE, IF YOU LIKE CUTTING EDGE MUSIC CHECK IT OUT.

One of the better times I have had at Metro last Fri. Music was great, shots (thanks to george) were brutal... I had to drive so I was drinking soda after 1 b/c I got there at 10, still caught a great buzz. Richie impresses me weekly... be is Saci, Cheetah (when he did Sat.) or locally at Metro.... he is consistant...

Finished w/ going thru it into 6,8,12 dub... great stuff.

ml2k1- thanks again, great weekend

brian- you kept passing me shots... no problem...

The Return to metro of UNLCE BUC- glad you made the trip from the island, your fucking insane

cgm---- outragous, nice chat we had

FiredUp- you don't post anymore but still read the board and had the balls to heckle me at the urinal...lol nice to see you again.

CD

As alway, had a great time at Metro...the music was great, and the shots never ending (thanks George!!)

Buddha and Sandman, nice seeing you both, Chris thanks for entertaining me!

Kirk-nice seeing you at Joeys last night, George, where were you???!!

for whoever cares.....or wants to know what songs were played....here u go.....

Angie Stone- I Wish I Didnt Miss You (Hex Hector)

Madonna- Like a Prayer

TRB- Aftermath

Laid- No More Games (Robbie Rivera Mix)

ROOS- Instant Moments 2002

Robbie Rivera- Funk a Tron

Jonathan Peters- Going THrough It

Thomas Schumacher- Play Fast and Loose

Reeloop- Fucking Society

left at 2. thats what I remember

Brian I have to agree with you Richie has just been sick all winter long. I honestly can't wait to here him on the system down at Merge.... as for being one of the nicest guys i have to agree whenever i went to mondo he would always help me out with picking a cd and alway was so helpful with song id's when i went in.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

IMO I think Rydell will have a great turnout for Merge Saturdays this summer. I think he will give Denny a good competition this summer. I know I'm going to get bashed for that last statement but I really think he can compete with Denny.

I think a lot of people agree with you on this. Rydel is just as good or better than denny. I don't hear denny as consistent as i hear Richie so I am a little biased but Rydel hasn't had an off night yet. I'm gonna hear denny plenty of times this summer so that will be a better time to judge the 2.

Nice meetying everyone again. I think I might take this week of, not sure yet.

WHATS THE DEAL PLAYBOY, GLAD TO SEE UR STILL STRONG ENUFF.....ANYWAY S CALL ME 201 207 6153, I THINK WE HAVE UNDISCLOSED BIZ TO TAKE CARE OF, OR AT LEAST I DO, HOWEVER MAKE THE CALL ITS ABOUT SOME UNSOLVED ISSUES.....THAT WE CAN RESOLVE..

Rydell tore the place apart. I think he is one of the most underrated DJs in NJ. He had a perfect blend of vocals and hard songs all night. IMO I think Rydell will have a great turnout for Merge Saturdays this summer. I think he will give Denny a good competition this summer. I know I'm going to get bashed for that last statement but I really think he can compete with Denny.

Once again, George thanks for everything. Your the greatest.

LETS SPEAK FROM A PRO STAND POINT DENNY? RYDELL?

BOTH R GREAT DJS AND I COULD GIVE A FLYIN F**K ON WHO SAY S WHAT...HERE S THE DEAL WELL ACTUALLY THERE IS NO DEAL .....FROM ONE OF THE TOP PRODUCERS VIEWPOINT DENNY IS A GREAT DJ AND ONE OFF........MEANING PUT HIM AT A VENUE FOR ONE NIGHT HE'LL DRAW HIS BENGI..........WITH ATTITUDE.......NOW ON THE OTHERHAND PUT RICHIE AT A VENUE AND HE' LL DRAW PROB THE SAME OR MAYBE A LIL MORE..W/AMBITION.AND GRATITUDE.....NOW U ASK Y IS THIS? PRETTY SIMPLE DENNY HAS BEEN IN THE GAME FOR ABOUT 2 DECADES LONGER THAN RICHIE, HOWEVER RICHIE WITH HIS GREAT PERSONALITY AND AMBITIOUS ATTITIUDE IS STILL COMPARED TO DENNY? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THEY R BOTH GREAT D JS BUT RICHIE WILL NOT PLAY AT ANY 7/11

FOR REGOCNITION.. HE STAYS LOYAL TO HIS ROOTS MEANING MONEY IS NO MATTER LIKE ANY OTHER GREAT DJ IE.., JP JV SOMETIMES DT ..ETC..., BOTTOM LINE GIVE RICHIE AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE TEMPS AND THERE IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING...UNLIKE WHEN SOME GREAT DJ WHO WAS AT CLUB ABYSS .......AND THEN WELL.... ENUFF SAID.

P.S SHHHHH