Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and John Digweed

Okay, just checked out www.ticketmaster.com .It definately is legit. Sorry,pattycake420, I thought it was another april fool's joke. This Sasha & Digweed thing has been driving me crazy, but now that they finally found a place I am so fuckin happy.:D

Can't wait, it's gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck going to see them at the World. The place sucks... If you think the S&D are going to make it better think again.. I went to see Deep Dish and Tenaglia at the World and there was absolutely no vibe!!! Plus you are going to be squashed in like sardines!!! I hope I'm wrong, though... I just saw them in Montreal on Thursday.. They were amazing!!! I'm probably going to see them tomorrow night in Albany... The only problem with the show in Albany is it's at 7:30pm and is 16+ ages. Damn teeny boppers!!!

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Good luck going to see them at the World. The place sucks... If you think the S&D are going to make it better think again.. I went to see Deep Dish and Tenaglia at the World and there was absolutely no vibe!!! Plus you are going to be squashed in like sardines!!! I hope I'm wrong, though... I just saw them in Montreal on Thursday.. They were amazing!!! I'm probably going to see them tomorrow night in Albany... The only problem with the show in Albany is it's at 7:30pm and is 16+ ages. Damn teeny boppers!!!

What the hell R u talikin about, bro. First of all, I was there for DD & DT and they were rippin' shit up. Everyone on the dance floor seemed to be "vibing". Guess u were in the chill out room the whole night cuz there was def. no vibe in there.

As for the sound system: yes, the World's system isn't that great but the boys R bringing Phazon w/ them as well as their own lights.

It doesn't matter where the place is, they R still gonna B sick!

And yes, I hope your wrong, too.

P.S. Don't take it personally:cool:

I just didn't really feel Deep Dish that night.. I guess I got off to a bad start that night. I made the best of the night though. It was just too damn packed and we ended up leaving after my girlfriend got elbowed in the head by some idiot... Wait till you see the lighting and hear the system they are bringing. This thing took up so much space @ Sona in Montreal!!! It was loud as hell and clear too.... The lighting was off the hook too!!!

If you want to check out some pictures from Sasha and Digweed in Montreal....

S&D in Montreal

Originally posted by pk1

....I thought it was another april fool's joke. This Sasha & Digweed thing has been driving me crazy, but now that they finally found a place I am so fuckin happy.:D

Can't wait, it's gonna be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these sasha&digweed rumours have been driving me crazy also.

i've heard rumours about them playing at almost every f*ckn' club in the city. at least now there is a set date, but $40 is a lot, for a poor guy like me.

True that, deepak1977, but think of it this way. It's the dynamic duo's return to the big apple in almost a year now, just imagine what they got in store for us. Make sure u get there early.:letsgo:

they better let me wear whatever the hell I want if they want their 40+ dollars....Im still waiting on the April 12th venue....if thats cheaper, im gonna hit that instead. I dont understand why the best city in the world cant have a good venue for sasha to play in.

yup.. world it is... come on.. no friday venue yet????

show me some love... gimme hammerstein or cipriani's.. you could pack in double and triple the amount of people in those venues that you could in world.. plus it's much more acoustically friendly...

well i'm off to buy tickets tommorrow

Hope everyone enjoys themselves at sucky Exit on Friday and Saturday but I will be at the World on Sat. and will actually get to see S & D instead of being in a shitty club with 12 year olds... okay maybe they are 16..

Mimosa :D

attn sneakerpimp:

the World is not that small.:laugh:

There are three differant bar area's. There's a stage which they use as a dj booth, but the dance floor there ain't too big. Yes, it's a restaurant during the day but they turn it into a club at night. In comparison to other clubs, I would say it's a little bigger than Roxy. Hope this answers your question.:cool: