Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do you do in the bahamas?

It's an awesome place, but like ghost said, it can get very expensive. Buses are $1 until 7, then it's $4 a head to get anywhere else by taxi. If you don't have alot of people with, expect to shell out $15-25 depending on where you stay.

For hotels, I stayed at a hole in the wall called the Sun Fun. It's cheap, but horrible. The Marriot is nice, and there's a bunch in the downtown area, but I don't know any names. If you go with a tour group, there's also a wristband package for $100 where you can get into the 3 'big' clubs down there and also drink for an hour (rum punch) for free. After suckin down 8 of them, you won't need to buy more.. well.. maybe.

Anyway, the three clubs are Zoo, Waterloo, and Cocktails and Dreams. Waterloo was the most fun, mostly Top 40 dance and hip hop, an 80's room, and it's pretty fun place. Zoo is alright, but lot's of sketchy people there. Cocktails is good too, having contests most of the time, wet t-shirt and the like.

If you want any other info, i'll answer as best as i can.

Enjoy your vacation.

Go to Paradise Island in the Bahamas, very nice. Atlantis hotel and resort area is off da hook. I think on the island of Nassau there is a club called The Zoo but i dont know how it is. Have fun 'cuz I know I did.

Atlantis is great, but verrrrry expensive. So be sure to have all your credit cards, travelers checks, and cash to pay for the ridiculous prices they charge you. Other than that, it's the shit, and a very cool place to hang out around.

i thought the bahamas sucked, but maybe b/c i had high expectations

expect rap or dated house w/ no mixing, a lot of locals at the clubs, and overall sketchiness when dealing w/ people

paradise island is very expensive and far away from the hotels where the majority of the spring break is at, i wouldn't stay there

i would try and go somewhere else just b/c its so expensive and the nightlife consists of 3 shit clubs