Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Cancun is like the stupid college kid captial of the universe . . Just try to find a beach that's not too crowded . . .

. . . and next time go to the bahamas . . .

Funny you say that.I was watching the MTV spring break trash last night....It really made for a good laugh:laugh:

It looks so cheesy(IMO) down there.

Girls with flat little asses doing the booty bump,greasy guys rubbing on their chests,and Dj Clue spinning......

Thank goodness I went to St.Croix

I can't leave the board, I'm under contract with CP for 6 more months of posting.

But about Cancun, that must be one of the easiest places to hook up with a hot girl. If you don't like Cancun then I don't know. They could play whatever music they want and get as cheesy as they want but Cancun is about hooking up. I never heard anyone hate on it.

Originally posted by magilicuti

I can't leave the board, I'm under contract with CP for 6 more months of posting.

But about Cancun, that must be one of the easiest places to hook up with a hot girl. If you don't like Cancun then I don't know. They could play whatever music they want and get as cheesy as they want but Cancun is about hooking up. I never heard anyone hate on it.

No shit! I was watching the MTV spring last weekend and it looked nuts!

I think I might be too old for that scene, but maybe I'll take a shot and head down there next year hopefully.

Ragga need a good hookup or 20 :tongue:

I'm going there in 2wks and I always have a good time. If you go during Spring Break obviously you're going to see firsthand what MTV shows. I specifically asked my travel agent to book it AFTER spring break.

As far as activities, if you're into water sports then you won't be dissapointed. Your hotel will have an activity cordinator, consult with them. There's also the ruins you could check out.

Have a good time and make sure to apply tons and tons of SUNBLOCK.

Spragga, I know what you mean about too old for that scene but you make the best out of any situation.

PEOPLE SPRING BREAK IS NOT YEAR ROUND!

Originally posted by magilicuti

Never too old man. I've been down there twice last year and that place is fucking nuts. Definently hit it up as soon as possible. I'm there next spring break 100%.

I think I might have to - it'll be a once in a lifetime thing for me. I'll do before or after MTV though.

Shit, I need to get into shape again!

xxlea - Ragga don't NEED no sunblock!! I was born with the perfect tan!! ;)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Funny you say that.I was watching the MTV spring break trash last night....It really made for a good laugh:laugh:

It looks so cheesy(IMO) down there.

Girls with flat little asses doing the booty bump,greasy guys rubbing on their chests,and Dj Clue spinning......

Thank goodness I went to St.Croix

. . . I'll say it again . . Cancun is fucking lame . . . :laugh: . . . I mean, I it's so fucking lame I can't even think of a good zinger to bash it with . . .

wow this thread is funny, i've never seen anyone hate on cancun before......but i guess there are always those who will complain even about pefect things.

Anyhow, i just got back 2 weeks ago, best time of my life, u should definately check out la boom and dady o's(the 3 clubs inside of it).

SICK SICK PLACE, can't wait to go back next year

Originally posted by massad

wow this thread is funny, i've never seen anyone hate on cancun before......but i guess there are always those who will complain even about pefect things.

. . . If you think that place is perfect, then you OBVIOUSLY haven't been around alot . . .

Originally posted by nychunk

You really should go to cancun single..

hehe...that was my mistake when I went..taken that is

phunk babes ur soo negative abt everything hun...cancun I actually enjoyed..its a spring break area..i wouldnt say the best in the world...there are many more places I would rather go..but its def a place worth seeing and checking out ya know..its a good hot spot for college fun...

Originally posted by fierydesire

hehe...that was my mistake when I went..taken that is

phunk babes ur soo negative abt everything hun...cancun I actually enjoyed..its a spring break area..i wouldnt say the best in the world...there are many more places I would rather go..but its def a place worth seeing and checking out ya know..its a good hot spot for college fun...

. . . I know I know . . . see . . I lived in O-town for years, and every year around this time hoards of lamer college kids would crowd the entire fucking area . . . . adding to an already sizable population of lame college kids . . . ESPECIALLY Daytona . . . thing Is , I used to love going to New Symrna beach around this time of year . .cause the locals would gather there and it was quite a bit quieter . . unfortunately they took over that too . . . .

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

:looksaround: but i was never told i had a flat ass?? ;)

cancun is a lot of fun, but over my dead body will i have a bf that goes there! :laugh:

but spragga if you are seriously thihnking of going, although there will be a lot of cuties running around in bikinis, dont go during spring break bc you will def feel your age down there. (i was 22 at the time and i felt old at some pts.)

to angelluv, i 've had friends that have gone there as couples and had jsut as good a time. have fun and i am jealous that you will be coming back with a killer tan.

Originally posted by nycchic24

:looksaround: but i was never told i had a flat ass?? ;)

but spragga if you are seriously thihnking of going, although there will be a lot of cuties running around in bikinis, dont go during spring break bc you will def feel your age down there. (i was 22 at the time and i felt old at some pts.)

As always...good looking out...and you ass is BANGIN' I might add

:eek: