Charlotte Church (TPUSS)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lillizzy

thanks for the clarification...now i can clarify the name i called her:

retarted immature cunt :rolleyes:

*YOU* calling somebody else a retarded immature cunt BAAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAA:laugh:

blow me hahaha :laugh:

Blow me? All of a sudden she has a penis. Wow, you should be calling yourself the immature cunt. Nobody gives a fuck how long you have had the track for, cause it's old news to most, so don't make it like you had it before anybody else. Your posts are fucking annoying as it is, and you should have done yourself a favor before and stopped replying like a fucking asshole. I hope Natalie and you meet up one day, so she can shove a boot up your ass..

i never said i had the track longer, the only purpose of me ever replying to this was the fact that i had listened to it and liked it and heard from other people this would def. b a summer jam...but ahhhhh who cares, you people are a waste of my time lol :D

ps: boot up my ass? nah thats ok

i never said i had the track longer, the only purpose of me ever replying to this was the fact that i had listened to it and liked it and heard from other people this would def. b a summer jam...but ahhhhh who cares, you people are a waste of my time lol :D

ps: boot up my ass? nah thats ok

no one cares that you never said you had the track longer, no one cares that you listened to it, no one cares that you liked it, no one cares that you heard from other people that it would def. be a summer jam, and no one caresabout your time.