Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey joeg, i was at Macy's today and picked up something for you...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

weak joe...i have made that joke even myself its old. See, the difference is..is that you try to say i am an alkie when it's just a total misconception cause i only drink IF ANYTHING on the weekend...a true alkie drinks 24/7. YOU on the other hand, have man-tits 24/7 and there is no denying so just admit that your alcohol comebacks are gettin old cause they hold no truth. :D

Originally posted by quoth

weak joe...i have made that joke even myself its old. See, the difference is..is that you try to say i am an alkie when it's just a total misconception cause i only drink IF ANYTHING on the weekend...a true alkie drinks 24/7. YOU on the other hand, have man-tits 24/7 and there is no denying so just admit that your alcohol comebacks are gettin old cause they hold no truth. :D

"Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking any time you want to, even though you keep getting drunk when you don't mean to?

Many of us kidded ourselves into thinking that we drank because we wanted to. After we came into A.A., we found out that once we started to drink, we couldn't stop."

Its ok mike, your in denial... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

"Do you tell yourself you can stop drinking any time you want to, even though you keep getting drunk when you don't mean to?

Many of us kidded ourselves into thinking that we drank because we wanted to. After we came into A.A., we found out that once we started to drink, we couldn't stop."

Its ok mike, your in denial... ;)

hahahahha omg it was wayyyyyyyyyyy too obvious that u were gonna write that, cause im like...yo watch this calzonepoundin fuck tell me im in denial or that i have the shakes for that matter lol.

don't worry i have PLENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more if and whenever you would like some.

hahahahha omg it was wayyyyyyyyyyy too obvious that u were gonna write that, cause im like...yo watch this calzonepoundin fuck tell me im in denial or that i have the shakes for that matter lol.

don't worry i have PLENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more if and whenever you would like some.

hahahaha... Yeah, I thought that was a little cheese myself... but I'm trying to find some pics of people...

btw, why'd you put so many "y"'s in "way"... got the shakes? :tongue:

:cheese:

the only one who has the shakes around here is you Tons of Fun.

. . . Dude, why don't you take that fucking computer your sitting at right now and pound it up your fucking ass, and if you'd like . .I'll come over and do it for you . . you stupid alky fuck!! . . :mad: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Dude, why don't you take that fucking computer your sitting at right now and pound it up your fucking ass, and if you'd like . .I'll come over and do it for you . . you stupid alky fuck!! . . :mad: . . .

please, it's a messageboard..purely for shits and giggles. Tone it down a notch.