Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I got something GOOOOOD

You lucky bastard...I have a source for the vine you extract it from, but I just haven't gotten motivated enough to order it and do the extraction process. Tell me what you think after you smoke it, I've been really interested in that since I heard about it.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

You lucky bastard...I have a source for the vine you extract it from, but I just haven't gotten motivated enough to order it and do the extraction process. Tell me what you think after you smoke it, I've been really interested in that since I heard about it.

:D

Well I have smoked it before and really liked it. MY only suggestion is to have prior psychadelic experiences and definately have people nearby. Out of the 6 people that I smoked it with only 1 had a sort of bad lil trip. After about 20 sec after exhaling the hit this one girl just started to run.We caught her and held her down though.She said she was having scary visuals but could not remember them after the trip had subsided.I had a rather nice visual of being strapped to the front of a subway going through a tunnel..it was a rush.

My only complaint is the taste and its harshness on the lungs.My chest literally hurt for 2 days.

Sounds good to me. I've done a lot of research on it and have read pretty much every trip report available about it. I'm probably going to order the root material as soon as I get my next pay check. I have tons of psychadelic experience, even with a few of the research chemicals. I know I'm prepared for it so now it's just actually getting the material and doing the extraction.

damn im jealous!!! I always get the "i know someone that has it i can get it anytime" and when i want it "i cant get ahold of them"...fuck i wanna try dmt so bad...ive got to much psych experience with cid...mesc..peyote..shrooms..i wanna see what its like

<----------- green with envy :D

Well I held out a day in smoking it.Sorry:D

Here's the review...

Be warned it takes a fair amount of heat to get it going****

I put a pinch of weed and White owl tobacco on top of the crystal to get it going. Not to mention it tastes like complete ass so that sorta eased the horrible aftertaste.

It hits after about 20 sec. after exhaling the first hit.It's sorta like you dont feel your body anymore and then you just go into a vision and you are basically paralyzed. I was watching that show Real TV right before i did it and there were people bungy jumping...and that was my visual.

I only jumped once but kept bouncing up and down:D The 1st time i smoked it was at Woodstock99 and right before i did it there was a train going through a tunnel on a projection screen.And my visual was as stated above.

So my basic overall view is like you are draeming and then you wake up with a complete memory of the dream.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT IF YOU CAN GET IT.