Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

my new toys...

ewwwwwww. ;) I don't know why, but i've never been a fan of the german cars. THeir overall cockpit layout just doesn't suit me right - locations of switches, the overall feel, etc.

i think the Japanese have more sensible ergonomics.

I'm an ex M3 owner myself , I had a 95 Alpine white on dove grey interior , It started as a 3.0 but i had a motor built , 3.2 running obdI And Individual Throttle Bodies , ELP worked head , Titanium Valve spring , JE pistons 11.2:1 compression , Titanium connecting Rods , Knife Edged crank whole engine Maganfluxed , Balanced and Bluprinted , Lightened Flywheel , Group N Clutch , Automatic Tranny Diff , Dinan Suspension , Entire M3 Lightweight Carbon Fiber Interior Package , Alpine CVA 1000 , JL Audio Stealthboxes , PPI Amps , ADS Components ,18inch Fikse FM-10's. Wake up every day and miss the car , Sold it for a vette , Sold the vette , Waiting for a new toy.

well perhaps you guys just aren't talking about the RIGHT japanese cars ;)

I drive a Toyota Mr2. Honestly, i haven't found a cokpit layout that's suited me better in any other car. Same goes with the Supra. I can't speak for any other brands, but i certainly know Toyota does their homework on that stuff. I've driven an S4, M3 and a 95 Carrera. I liked the Carrera a lot, but for some reason i just didn't feel as good.

Besides, "Big Brother" supra is capable of nasty ass power levels... upwards of 800rwhp in street trim.

And as far as i know, the Blitz Supra holds the outright lap record for a modified street car at the Nurgburgring in germany.

NOT porsches or ferraris ;)

eh. to each their own. I'll take my pocket rocket anyday :)

I have a A2 gti right now with a 96 2.0 Crossflow motor Camed and Chipped with , Nice Set of Corrado brakes and Retro Ronal Turbo Rims , Weitec 60mm drop Full TT exhaust , Nice lil toy , Kinda slow but a vr6 conversion is in the works , Then ill be eating rice all day.