Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Favor To Ask To The Greeks On The Board

I know there are a bunch of us here and was wondering if somebody could help me out.

I would like to put a cd together with a bunch of the popular/contemporary Greek songs, but don't know them by name or artist.

If anybody could either list a bunch of them for me or if you already have them available to send, can send them to me either via email or IM. I would greatly appreciate it!!

I love the music, just don't know the names of any of the songs and don't have any on cd, so the more the merrier :)

email: swac24@aol.com

IM: swac24

Being a fellow Greek and since you're the first person I met from this board (along with filthy_slag, powerbar, Twilo ) I will try to help-

1. Sanasito (sp?) sanasito, sanasito sti salonici, simeromata

2. Pez me sto Cabriolet, pame ya kana cafe

3. Lai lai lai pos then m' agaipi i etsi lai

As you can tell, my Greek is sub sub par and these songs are ancient. I liked them though.

Originally posted by Crackorn

Being a fellow Greek and since you're the first person I met from this board (along with filthy_slag, powerbar, Twilo ) I will try to help-

1. Sanasito (sp?) sanasito, sanasito sti salonici, simeromata

2. Pez me sto Cabriolet, pame ya kana cafe

3. Lai lai lai pos then m' agaipi i etsi lai

As you can tell, my Greek is sub sub par and these songs are ancient. I liked them though.

I remember meeting you that night at Twilo! Man, that was a while ago wasn't it.

You know I never made it to another meet up since.

I really appreicate the help! You're Greek is a hell of a lot better than mine since I can barely speak it at all.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

being that this is a greek post...i wana ask u how many of u guys know where Serbs come from?

For those of you that don't know, the Serbs are from that part of Russia that is very freakin cold...............you know, in the middle of nowhere.

If you have any other questions about the Serbs or Serbia feel free to ask.

As for Greek songs I really don't have the foggiest.....sowwy.:( I will admit that when it comes to Greek music I am pathetic.

If I spell these all right...

Kati Garbi has some good stuff

Anna Vissi - Agapi Ipervoliki is fun, and there's another of hers that I like.

Download off WinMX - Hellas MegaMix 2000 it's like a half hour but it's fun stuff. That has the KG song I'm thinking of on it. It's the first track of her double CD

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If I spell these all right...

Kati Garbi has some good stuff

Anna Vissi - Agapi Ipervoliki is fun, and there's another of hers that I like.

Download off WinMX - Hellas MegaMix 2000 it's like a half hour but it's fun stuff. That has the KG song I'm thinking of on it. It's the first track of her double CD

Wow!!!! I'm impressed you know some Greek music too......You really do have an obsession for our culture.

Thanks everybody for your help!!

I guess I'm feelin my roots these days and wanna get some fresh new music and start breakin plates in my apartment - lol

synderella420: good lookin out baby ;) .

My days at work are endless now that we don't IM as much...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Wow!!!! I'm impressed you know some Greek music too......You really do have an obsession for our culture.

I'm not so sure I'd say obsession. I have a huge pile of Italian music and an even huger pile of French music, but my friends DL'd some Anna Vissi stuff on my comp without my knowledge, then when I heard it I found it was rather catchy... I just expanded :D

You, on the other hand, are a little behind the times here!!!!! Some greek you are, I'm Italian and I know more shizzat than YOU! :D