Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im screwed!

zaguero

Originally posted by zaguero

I only brought a light jacket and my cheap ass umbrella to work. My walk to the metro station should be interesting.

dude, its barely drizzling here, altough its cloudy....ha, ha, u are screwed, lucky for me I drove here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: <-- cruel, demeaning laugh

if it gets real nasty and we leave more or less at the same time I can give you a ride.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i feel your pain!

*gina* <----fellow metro rider

where do you work. zag works in Silver Springs, I owrk two blocks from him, but in the time that I've known zag , I've more or less concluded that zag is --->chicken.gif

Originally posted by vicman

where do you work. zag works in Silver Springs, I owrk two blocks from him, but in the time that I've known zag , I've more or less concluded that zag is --->chicken.gif

haha, i love that chicken icon! :) I work in DC on 18th Street (south of Dupont). I'm pretty tough... a little rain's not gonna hurt me! ::flexes muscles:: :laugh:

*gina*

I can beat that! I'm in a little sun dress w/ backless tennis shoes! I brought a cute little pink hooded velveteen jacket - but it is more for show than anything. And I have to walk to Yoshi Toshi after work!

Hey tinybutterfli - I work on 21st and M! Sauvee88 is on 19th and L, I think, and Ravermania is close by too. You should come to lunch with us some time!

haha, i love that chicken icon! :)

*gina*

got it from DT messageboard, which by the way, if you subscribe (or are already on the message board) you can see DT's WMC photo's.

another of my favorites:

Dippie.gif

oink.gif

all_coholic.gif

phaser.gif

fuckyou.gif

Chicken?? coming from someone that takes anti-bloating pills :rolleyes:

BTW I get off at 6..if you get off at 6 we should go to Summers, I'll treat you with some chicken wings :D for the ride

Hey nautilus..are you checking out the Champions League games? Last nights were awsome.

got it from DT messageboard, which by the way, if you subscribe (or are already on the message board) you can see DT's WMC photo's.

another of my favorites:

oink.gif

i love the piggy! Is there a cow? What other farm animals to they have? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*gina*

i love the piggy! Is there a cow? What other farm animals to they have? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*gina*

ith ink thats it, they have a cyborg and a fish bowl, a guillotine...oh, they have a spider

Originally posted by zaguero

Hey nautilus..are you checking out the Champions League games? Last nights were awsome.

Yeah, i taped today's game, so i am gonna watch it at home. i havent been to Summers in a while - too far of a drive. But maybe for the final we can get together and watch it there.

Vic can you post a link to DT board, please...i wanna check out the pics - i remember posing for photographers @ Space, so maybe i am in one of them...Thanks.