Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Buzz 4/5 meet-up thread

crank47

Originally posted by vicman

speaking of which, we should make a road trip up to NY one of these weekends.

Maybe Tronic will have another party at Shelter sometime in the near future. Techno on the (Twilo) Phazon.

HAVE FUN TONIGHT EVERYONE! Sorry I can't make it out, I'd really love to meet you all. Hi Vic, Hi Egg, Hi Kuro, Hi Elly, Hi jroo :) Those are the only folks I have met. But not bad for only being on here a week :)

Anyone going to Glow tomorrow for Ferry Corsten? I've never been there... thought I might check it out...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

HAVE FUN TONIGHT EVERYONE! Sorry I can't make it out, I'd really love to meet you all. Hi Vic, Hi Egg, Hi Kuro, Hi Elly, Hi jroo :) Those are the only folks I have met. But not bad for only being on here a week :)

Anyone going to Glow tomorrow for Ferry Corsten? I've never been there... thought I might check it out...

last time he was there he was actually pretty good, but I wont go this time. Next Glow visit for me is for Judge Jules &/or Mauro Picotto, have fun though

last time he was there he was actually pretty good, but I wont go this time. Next Glow visit for me is for Judge Jules &/or Mauro Picotto, have fun though

thanks! what's the door policy like? i know they have a dress code... no sneaks.... right?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

thanks! what's the door policy like? i know they have a dress code... no sneaks.... right?

yup they have a dress code, no sneakers, although recently I've seen people wearing sneakers there...they say no jeans, but I've seen girls with jeans, so basically its more dressier than Buzz, some people go decked out, but I tend to dress towards the lower end of dressing up....

Originally posted by malanee

SHIFTER!!! Are you coming for real? Don't toy with my emotions!

And Vic - why haven't you answered my email? :mad:

it's so strange how vic posts 100 posts a day .. you'd think he's glued to his pc .. but then when someone tries to send him emails or instant messages he just doesn't see them ** cough cough**

Originally posted by ellywelly

it's so strange how vic posts 100 posts a day .. you'd think he's glued to his pc .. but then when someone tries to send him emails or instant messages he just doesn't see them ** cough cough**

what?!??!

yeah, my goal is toi become the first one to reach 10,000 posts, and I need to seriously dedicate myslef to this endeavor since I'm behind by 4,000 posts to another kid in NY....

hotmail was down for part of the morning and didnt come up until 3 or so.....and sometimes I have problems getting on IM from work...I'm not lying, I swear I'm not lying....:grin:

hotmail was down for part of the morning and didnt come up until 3 or so.....and sometimes I have problems getting on IM from work...I'm not lying, I swear I'm not lying....:grin:

uh huh..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think I might have stepped on your toes on Friday and that's why your avoiding me :(

Originally posted by ellywelly

uh huh..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think I might have stepped on your toes on Friday and that's why your avoiding me :(

well....mmmmm....you actually you did step on my toes on Friday and now I got a big blister that got infected and I might have to get the toe amputated.....:D

but I'm not avoiding you, I'm right here.....