Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Judge Jules Sunday May 26th... Exit

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

but but but....its at exit

:cry:

this better not be turned into a fuckin teen night

I dont even care if its a teen night... best night I ever had at exit was when Judge Jules was there.

Jules is definitely at the cheesier end of the legitimate DJ spectrum. He's sort of a joke in the UK, but he's got a lot of skill and can be great if he's intent on playing a real set and not just banging together some big trance numbers for the ravers.

He admits that a lot depnds on the venue; he plays cheesier at bigger cheesier clubs and better and deeper at clubs like Turnmills where he repects the audience. What he'll think of Exit I don't know, but I'd guess for the worse. At least he doesn't play the bugle during his sets like he used to a few years ago.

Originally posted by bsb2002

He admits that a lot depnds on the venue; he plays cheesier at bigger cheesier clubs and better and deeper at clubs like Turnmills where he repects the audience.

makes sense

and jules has played exit before (i think the first week of december)

i regret not getting to see him at turnmills....but then again he wasnt spinning there as often as he is now

i think he may have a residency there now

Originally posted by quoth

May 26th is my 21st birthday...who wants to get drunk with Quoth and Judge Jules?!?!?!?!?

as i said... i'll be there.......

bsb2002, Jules played exit in december, and was having a fuckin blast while doing so. There was nothing cheesy about that night. He dropped a few well known songs at the time, but the rest just blew me away. I am fawkin amped.