Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Wanna Be A Stripper.....

Originally posted by lore69

:confused: I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BECOME A STRIPPER... IHAVE A VERY PRETTY FACE A REALLY BIG ASS BUT I ONLY HAVE B BREASTS... IM 21 GOIN ON 22 APRIL 20TH (420 HEE HEE) AN DI WANNA GET MY BOOBS DONE AND BECOME A STRIPPER SHOULD I???:

MY HOMEPAGE:

http://hometown.aol.com/iluvhazendro/

:D

Classy girl. I'm sure you're gonna meet great guys in life. Drugs and stripping.....yeah. :blank:

SINCE YOU DONT KNOW ME U CANT SAY WHO WHAT KIND OF MEN I HAVE MET OR AM GOIN TO MEET... I HAVE A JOB ALREADY I DO TELEMARKING FOR I T SOLUTIONS.... AND I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AGE 3... AND FINE FIANCEE... LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM NOT SOME STUPID CHILD.... I JUST WANT TO BECOME A STRIPPER CAUSE I WANT TO MOVE TO FLORIDA.... I LOST MY MOM TO THE SEPTEMBER 11TH TRADGEDY... (R.I.P MOMMA) EVERYWHERE I GO IN NEW YORK I AM REMINDED OF THAT DAY AND HER LOSS... I JUST NEED EXTRA CASH SO I CAN MOVE... AND JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS... ITS AMAZIN HOW HEARTLESS AND IGGNORANT PPL CAN BE.....

MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL MOMMA

SINCE YOU DONT KNOW ME U CANT SAY WHO WHAT KIND OF MEN I HAVE MET OR AM GOIN TO MEET... I HAVE A JOB ALREADY I DO TELEMARKING FOR I T SOLUTIONS.... AND I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER AGE 3... AND FINE FIANCEE... LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM NOT SOME STUPID CHILD.... I JUST WANT TO BECOME A STRIPPER CAUSE I WANT TO MOVE TO FLORIDA.... I LOST MY MOM TO THE SEPTEMBER 11TH TRADGEDY... (R.I.P MOMMA) EVERYWHERE I GO IN NEW YORK I AM REMINDED OF THAT DAY AND HER LOSS... I JUST NEED EXTRA CASH SO I CAN MOVE... AND JUST A FEW SUGGESTIONS... ITS AMAZIN HOW HEARTLESS AND IGGNORANT PPL CAN BE.....

Sorry to hear that:(

But you write as if we knew that already.

Well sorry to hear that. But, I've dated strippers. I know the life pretty well. For a period of time, all my friends were connected to that industry. It's a seedy, shady, shitty life. Anyone who tells you different is in the minority. Good money yes. But there are other ways to make money. I wouldn't recommend stripping to anyone that had any sort of ambition in life.

ok....despite the mother thing......which i'm sure everyone feels for u.....u really type like a moron...why would u expect a warm acceptance.....even now....THIS is your argument....i am TELEMARKETER with a CHILD who comes on here asking about NEW PILLS I CAN DROP....and whether or not a TITTY JOB will help my STRIPPING!.........if u want people to percieve u the way u say u r....then maybe u should rethink your delivery.....

If you want to do it , then do it. You will always get conflicting views from EVERYONE.

When I got out of college 3 yrs ago with a ton of credit bills (approx. $10,000). I knew the only way I could pay them off quickly was to dance. I did it for a year and accomplished my goal of living debt free.

There are many "bad" elements in this type of lifestyle, but everyone handles these situations differently, some girls do drugs, some go into pron, some "trick" on the side, some just drink (aka me), while others do nothing.

After my year of dancing i had no problems stopping and giving up all that money. I actually got a job in a Fortune 500 company. Many dancers are there to put themselves through school and no other job will be able to put someone through school full time especially when tuition is so high and you have no outside help.

And as for boobs, it's not necessary, I actually danced natural (b)and then a few years later in my office job I decided to get implantes!

. . . Having known many strippers as friends I can tell you that it's a life that you want to think VERY long and hard about before you attempt it . . . The money is an opiate that is VERY hard to walk away from, even in the worst of circumstances, and it takes a very strong willed person to resist . .

. . . I checked out your hometown website and I have this as a recommendation: Don't do it . . . The maturity level displayed on that page shows me (and I may be assuming, but I'm going to anyway. . ) that you don't have your priorities straight enough to even think of combating the issues that are going to be inflicted upon you if you decide to dance . . .

Originally posted by starcapone

Don't get your boobs done, it's not worth the pain or worry. If you got a nice ass just be content with that.

IF YOU HAVE A NICE ASS, LETS SEE IT MS. FUTURE STRIPPER GIRL. IF THAT P.R. ASS IS AS NICE AS THOSE LIPS, YOU'VE GOT NO PROBLEMS!

Is this girl for Real... she has got to be kidding!

She is getting all defensive about people judging her when she comes on her to tell us that she is 21 with a Three year old daughter and she would like information and advise on Pills and Stripping. She throws her mother into it to make people feel bad... Bull Shit! Would your mamma have been ipressed with your Raising a child while being a drugged out srtipper... Not very likely!

Consider where you just posted your post!!! This messge board can be ruthless and honest. Decisions like yours should be kept to yourself or discussed with your fiance' not on a message board!! No one on here will care if you get boobs or not, or be a stipper or not. Tell your fiance' to get another job so he can pay your way to FL!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

can you get off dave's nuts for 5 minutes?

only on cp can you get this kind of entertainment... its a truly amazing thing...

btw, let me know when you get your head out of "the queen's" ass... :tongue:

since when does doing drugs make someone a bad person??since when does wanting to become a stripper make you a bad person??

why not n try to get to know someone before you judge them..i guess many of you are angels and lead picture perfect lives and don't associate with anyone that does drugs

Originally posted by vision

why not n try to get to know someone before you judge them..i guess many of you are angels and lead picture perfect lives and don't associate with anyone that does drugs

nope we dont!!! :lil angel: <~~~:rolleyes: