mEndINg a bRoKEn HeArt... help!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ellywelly

*** sigh *** **sniff sniff**

:rolleyes: men.. can't live with them.. can't live without them or maybe we can :idea:

like I told my roomate who just broke up with her BF...you can always date other women...and if you do, can I watch? :D

/jk/

Originally posted by ellywelly

you know.. I've been shoppin like a mad woman!! I've gone to the BEBE store like 4 times this week.. I have this uncontrollable urge to buy clothes and shoes!!!

I have another problem now....Can't stop spending!!!!!:cry: :cry: :spin2:

hell yeah, i just paid my AMEX (damn thing sky rocketed after WMC) and I still need to pay my car, my other card, and my computer, so basically I'm screwed..but what the hell, the way I see it, when I have kids, they can pay off my debt :D

and I'm still gunna hit nordstroms 'cos I want to get a a pair of dress shirts and another pair of dress shoes...time to apply for another credit card :D

Originally posted by vicman

hell yeah, i just paid my AMEX (damn thing sky rocketed after WMC) and I still need to pay my car, my other card, and my computer, so basically I'm screwed..but what the hell, the way I see it, when I have kids, they can pay off my debt :D

and I'm still gunna hit nordstroms 'cos I want to get a a pair of dress shirts and another pair of dress shoes...time to apply for another credit card :D

Vic, I'm glad your learning the American way, charge everything....

Ughhh I just finished all my work and finally I get to go home now!! Have a good weekend all, I might see you guys at buzz!