Clubplanet Nightlife Community

self tanners?

Originally posted by berniec

Which locations have it? The one that I go to every so often in Carldstat NJ dosnt'...or at least they didnt the last time I was there...where are you going?

Bern

some if not all hollywood tan locations have it.... but u hafta pay $25 as well as pay 4 ur self tanner

Originally posted by ellinita

some if not all hollywood tan locations have it.... but u hafta pay $25 as well as pay 4 ur self tanner

ouch! sounds expensive...whats it cost by the time your out the door?

Bern

Originally posted by sxyaznchiq

does anyone on here use them? i'm going to florida soon and i don't want to be the blinding spot on the beach :tongue: i normally don't tan that well and was looking for suggestions as to what brands i should buy.

al i know is that clinique is BAD...+ being tanned is not in any more ;)

Originally posted by zgrm01

damn thats expensive. Is i t worth it?

sorry.... my bad.... it's $25 including the self tanner.... so u just go in, strip, put on a shower cap, and stand in this metal shower thing and jets skirt out self tanner..... then u rub in on urself and u're a nice tan toasty shade.... but by the next day i wuz a bit too dark, but then again im very pale so it's probably just a big contrast to what i used 2 be....i guess the $25 is worth it b/c the tan lasts longer than most self tanners that you apply yourself..... but becareful about your hands b/c ur cuticles will look kinda weird and golden and your hands might get slightly spoltchy but it's all good. :cool: :cool: :cool:

it comes out like the rest of ur body.... as if u just came back from the caribbean..... however, if u're as WHITE as me, u may come out a bit too dark 4 ur preference.... but definately worth a try.... also, i just used banana boat self tanner last night and it came out GREAT, natural-looking, streakless, and i could've not been happier.:) :) :)

okie, thanks a lot girl, u sound pretty convincing for me to try it. Does it last as long as if i were to get a real tan? Also did u try it at hollywood tan? I hope they have a pachage deal or something because $25 every week is pretty expensive for tanning. Maybe even twice a week. How long does it last?

okie, thanks a lot girl, u sound pretty convincing for me to try it. Does it last as long as if i were to get a real tan? Also did u try it at hollywood tan? I hope they have a pachage deal or something because $25 every week is pretty expensive for tanning. Maybe even twice a week. How long does it last?

yea.... hollywood tans..... lasts a bit longer-- maybe a day or 2 longer.... however u do hafta reapply or revisit like 2 times a week cuz color does get spotty after about 2-3 dayz

ok, thanks again lol. Damn i went today to my hollywood tan near me inlong island, and they didnt get the both yet. Oh well. Listen where can i buy tha bannana boat self-tenner u were saying u use? And how do i apply it to the face? Does it come out even? Like once side not darker than the other? LOL sorry for all the questions just wanna get some info be4 i try it and i dunt wanna f*ck up.

ok, thanks again lol. Damn i went today to my hollywood tan near me inlong island, and they didnt get the both yet. Oh well. Listen where can i buy tha bannana boat self-tenner u were saying u use? And how do i apply it to the face? Does it come out even? Like once side not darker than the other? LOL sorry for all the questions just wanna get some info be4 i try it and i dunt wanna f*ck up.

u can get the banana boat stuff at any drugstore.... gets the medium blend one in the white bottle..... yea it comes out even on ur face.... wut i personally do it mix the self tanner wit a little bit of lotion.... a few drops of any body lotion.... it makes the color more evenly applied and gives u guarantee of non-orange color.... be careful blending tho u dont want streaks!! and make sure on ur face to blend it in circular motions and sply all through the hairline sparingly!! practice on a day u wont go out tho 2 chow it goes.... any ques just ask away im glad 2 help u zgrm01.... or the easiest thing is 2 hit the beds once a week like 1 or 2 days b4 u go out clubbing and if it starts fading during da week apply self tanner

Banana Boat is good and cheap but I can't stand the smell. Recently I tried the Coppertone that works in 30 minutes and was all blotchy but the Bain de Soleil streakgaurd works well. I put lotion and my hands and feet then apply a thin layer of self tanner as those areas usually get too dark.

i just used Clarins self-tanner this weekend...

went on smoothly and now i look like i did when i 1st came back from miami :tongue:

clarins is nice because it doesn't have that nasty smell most self-tanners do. i used to use estee lauder, but the smell got to me...

you NEED to exfoliate if you want to get an even tan. and yeah, that lotion trick on dry areas works well too