Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
scoob-e

anyone else masterbate before going to a club?

Originally posted by scoob-e

i dunno man, i feel the need to jerk off otherwise all i do is drool all over myself when staring at those girls wearing those black asspants that are basically ironed on to their assh0.

remind me next time i see you not to shake your hand.

Nah, I keep my shit hungry and ready when I go out just in case. Example: this Wednesday some girl that was up on my shit was gettin me all turned on. Then when I was in the stall tryin to piss she comes in and wants to see it, and I ain't tryin to have a limp dick when it's there for her viewing pleasure.

Originally posted by scoob-e

i dunno man, i feel the need to jerk off otherwise all i do is drool all over myself when staring at those girls wearing those black asspants that are basically ironed on to their assh0.

i agree... but i pretty much rub one out before anything... just so you dont have shit on your mind... you can focus... but thats just me...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Same.........

btw....I only make a point of masterbating before dates and stuff, never before a club. Gotta keep the lion roaring.....

yea keep it roaring so some greasy security guard can cop a feel :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im sorry man, i couldnt resist

I rub it whenever I get that feeling...that oh so awesome feeling...my buddy stopping by the gas station and requesting a fill up...uh oh...wait...shit...he is going for some gas right now...be back in 15

;)