Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah, so I really am leaving for the Army.

Sunday morning I am officially goin to be done with CP for many months. larrys picture thread of me was a joke, but it was also serious. I've made a lot of friends on here, and will cherish every moment I've had with you all. I need a drastic change in my life, and think that this will get my ass into gear.

so CP... love you... miss you... party for me.

Rob:(

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is so sad:( but one must do wut one must do. we'll miss u babe and i want to see wut the us army turns u into.lolo;) btw their medical insurance is a pain in the ass to get a hold of so don't get sick or hurt....lol:D luv u babe miss ya:D and remember if u're at the bottom things can only get better when they can't get any worse.:tongue:

Go for it bro.

Alot of my friends that were really fucking up(not saying that you are because I don't know) did it and it was really the best decision they have ever made.I thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that w/o pot and beer I would go AWALL:D

I GIVE YOU THE BANDIT BLESSING.

well i barely met ya too bad we didn t talk to ya at vinyl all i can say is best of luck in the army i was close to goin had to retake the hearing exam but never took it again .oO( wonder what would have happened if i went...) but even tho its hard during the time your there enjoy the experience an make the best of it

good luck:shades2:

yeah im not really leaving everyone, but its nice to see so many people care about me..... even those that don;'t know me.

I simply did this thread as a joke cause about 20 people PM'ed me, msged me, called me, asking if I was really joining based on larrys thread where he made the pic of me. I dunno, i was feeling in a weird mood.

Thanx again guys and you proved to me how awsome this message board is and how everyone here is a family. sorry if i pissed any of you off.

rob

Originally posted by roninmess

yeah im not really leaving everyone, but its nice to see so many people care about me..... even those that don;'t know me.

I simply did this thread as a joke cause about 20 people PM'ed me, msged me, called me, asking if I was really joining based on larrys thread where he made the pic of me. I dunno, i was feeling in a weird mood.

Thanx again guys and you proved to me how awsome this message board is and how everyone here is a family. sorry if i pissed any of you off.

rob

im still serious about them harbor whores..better watch out for them..and u woulda lookd real cool with a crew cut ahah

Originally posted by roninmess

rob

That's a fucked up joke.