Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Guys,,,,i Think Its Safe To Go To Exit Again

Originally posted by scoob-e

the best part of my whole night was lookin around during dance valley 2001, and seeing these huge smiles on quoth, extasy, jon, and soprano, like as if for a second the world stopped and everyone had not a care in the world

its called K

:hat:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a small pocket of people directly in front of the booth who seems to be goin nuts

Haha, yeah... those were me and the Tranceaddict.com boys. Ferry made our night.

Anyway, did anyone not get raped by security? The last two times I've been to Exit for Tiesto and this time for ferry I didn't even get checked. I walked right in with two Red Bulls concealed in my jacket.... mmmmm... Red Bull...

Originally posted by msoprano13

i had a sick time last night for corsten.....

quoth, scoobe, jonstephen and xtc.....you def had fun last night fools....

music was slamming....tracks like dancevalley, clear blue water and a few others i dont know the names of but have.....

..greatnight lastnight

first time i had a great time at exit in ages......

Glad ya had fun. Although, this doesnt suprise me. Corsten is just soo phenominal you're almost guaranteed to have a good time. :D

Originally posted by scoob-e

the best part of my whole night was lookin around during dance valley 2001, and seeing these huge smiles on quoth, extasy, jon, and soprano, like as if for a second the world stopped and everyone had not a care in the world

brooooo you are so fucking right,.....def the track of the night for me,....they way he just mixed it in was sick.....we all got loooooooooooose when the song broke,.......

Originally posted by rdancer

and from what I hear, Draper is coming back ! YUCK!:idea::mad:

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper! Draper!

dont lie Alan you are excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everyone (myself included) so surprised that exit was great last night. It was only a matter of time before the powers that be began to take advantage of the huge potential this space has...better late than never

Originally posted by bebby6919

wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny! Danny!

dont lie Alan you are excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am too..........I actually believe you have a taste in music, way to go babe.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I am too..........I actually believe you have a taste in music, way to go babe.

haaaaaaay!!!! u cant do that!!!!!!!!!!! DRAPER! DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!

DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!DRAPER!

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yo jon..next time we go to the same venue..im gona wear a big ass orange sweatshirt and green jeans so u can spot me eheheh

your gonna be a pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i be a banana??????????????????? who wants to be an apple??????????

Originally posted by bebby6919

your gonna be a pumpkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can i be a banana??????????????????? who wants to be an apple??????????

ehehe yepppp!! cause im tired of goin to the same places as some of the CP heads ive been wanting to meet and not meeting them

ehehe yepppp!! cause im tired of goin to the same places as some of the CP heads ive been wanting to meet and not meeting them

:( thats not nice.... im a fun person... ask the CPers that i have met... Im normal. i swear... along with my pink walrus, flying purple elephant and my pet fish (he died.. RIP)

:( thats not nice.. im a fun person... lol.. ask the CPers that have met me.. i am sooooooooooooooooo normal.. along with my pink walrus, purple flying elephant and my pet fish (buthe died... RIP).

FUCKING WHOA!!!!!!!

Only words i can think of off the top of my head from Ferry Corsten friday night. Muthafuckin, he kicked my ass sooooooooo bad that i sleep the entireeeeeeeeeeeee day saturday and just woke up 2 hours ago lol you belive that shit?!?!?!?! Anyhow, my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did i have the best clubbing experience EVERRRRRRR in a long long time. I haven't been to Exit since October/November of 2001 and i actually kinda don't like the change of the dj booth that they did cause you really CAN'T see the dj unless you bring a fuckin ladder. But i guess they were tryin to get away from the whole Draper-esque dj booth. As for the night, WOW!!!!!!!!! Quoth had more fun than anyone could imagine. ;) Fuckin, seeing all these familar faces like, msoprano,scoob-e,teklord,jennEfer,rdancer,trancerxn,bigart,articshadw,ektacy(i think??),blazeny,DaVe,chris lewis,djjonstephen and whoever else i forgot..fuckin all had to do with makin my night. When Dance Valley Theme came on...I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The grin on my face and countless others would NOTTTTTTT go away as the build-up came on. Never has that song sounded so good and yes belive it or not..there WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a vibe at Exit last night, no bullshit. Now, its no bullshit either that there was a shitload of asian people there, but we won't go there. Anyhow, fuckin dont know where some of you people were like ghhhost or that polinear(sp?) cause you said you think you saw me...u shoulda shouted me. Anyhow, twards the end i had to make this night of true happyness fulfilled and complete and at least shake the hand and give props to my trance GOD!!!!!! So as i shook Ferry Corsten's hand and chatted for a couple, i told him he MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT come back to NYC and in his dutch-ass accent he said "Oh yea mate i will be back veryyyyyy soon" Fuckin guy is a class act all signing autographs and shit for these other peeps...Without a doubt, Friday April 5th, 2002 is one of those days i wish i can re-live over and over cause it meant that much to me. But now, i feel fulfilled. So props to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! who came out wheather i met you or not, you all were apart of my night and likewise. peace. -Quoth

btw...Scoob-E or someone....twards the veryyyyyyy end...what the FUCKKKKKKKK was that one song he played with like a chic humming and really sick build-up with humming and like a breakbeat-ish type BOOM TSK BOOM BOOM TSK type sound??? cause that song was FUCKING WHOA!!!!!!!!! :eek: