Yo Guys,,,,i Think Its Safe To Go To Exit Again

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by scoob-e

exhale?

haha come on bro, i know Exhale, it wasn't that..it was a track i never heard before...fuckin...like 5:30-6am he played it..like it was the song he played before he left the dj booth to sign autogrpahs and just let his record run...like it had a chic like humming eh..kinda like "Now we are free" on the gladiator sound track but not at all sounding like gladiator shit..but like this uplifting humming...and then like a break-beatish sorta build-up like BOOM TST BOOMBOOM TST...etc etc then dropped into a regular trance beat. fuck i need to find that song it was fuckin amazing.

it had a chic like humming eh..kinda like "Now we are free" on the gladiator sound track but not at all sounding like gladiator shit..but like this uplifting humming

Yeah that song was fucking amazing. The woman hummin sounded a lot like The buildup in Ratty "Sunrise" but the whole song was just at another level. I will find out what this song is.

Originally posted by choobak

Yeah that song was fucking amazing. The woman hummin sounded a lot like The buildup in Ratty "Sunrise" but the whole song was just at another level. I will find out what this song is.

yes, please PM me when you and if you do find out the name so i can fuckin burn and blast it in my car.

Originally posted by quoth

haha come on bro, i know Exhale, it wasn't that..it was a track i never heard before...fuckin...like 5:30-6am he played it..like it was the song he played before he left the dj booth to sign autogrpahs and just let his record run...like it had a chic like humming eh..kinda like "Now we are free" on the gladiator sound track but not at all sounding like gladiator shit..but like this uplifting humming...and then like a break-beatish sorta build-up like BOOM TST BOOMBOOM TST...etc etc then dropped into a regular trance beat. fuck i need to find that song it was fuckin amazing.

Wow. I wasn't there to hear it because I had to leave early but Ferry has Second Sun's new track?!?!!? (the same track that everybody is going crazy for after Pvd dropped it)

the music was GOOD!!!!...Ferry Corsten did his thing and played up to the crowd....it was a good time all around....the crowd was a bit young and I definitely felt violated...but man the four hour drive down to NYC and back up was worth it.

Book mark this thread it may the best one yet.. In that theres not a negative thing on here! thats the way it should be!!! Yuppers Ferry's the man Im glad you all had a goos time so when another guy of similar style drops by be open to check him out to.

Originally posted by xtreme-1

Im glad you all had a goos time so when another guy of similar style drops by be open to check him out to.

hmmmmmmmmm...similar perhaps to say...

MARCO V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yes...it WILL happen.

Hey everyone,

It makes me and everyone I work with so happy to hear your postive, even glowing remarks about the progress we are making with the club. Most of the things we have changed have been suggestions I have taken directly from you and the members of the other boards catering to elite nightlife (for those who noticed a decline in the shirtless guidos, we have instated a suggestion from one of you - that is, "No Shirt, No shoes, No service", in order to keep everyone comfortable, and we are forever working on that security problem). So for everyone who took our word and gave our Friday party the second chance, this a huge thank you from myself and all the partners in Muzik Fridays. You out there in clubland have been wonderfully supportive!

Aly

Reach Productions

p.s.- Please keep your comments coming! Email any questions, suggestions, comments or other inspired scraps to me at ReachProductions@aol.com

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(for those who noticed a decline in the shirtless guidos, we have instated a suggestion from one of you - that is, "No Shirt, No shoes, No service", in order to keep everyone comfortable, and we are forever working on that security problem).

ReachProductions@aol.com

so you guys implented rule #4 i believe of my 7 rules to improve exit...that is no shirt youre outta here:laugh: :cool:

Originally posted by joeg

codica: if exit really is changing... we'll be seeing alot more reviews like this... and a lot less threads where 15 people who went rip the place apart...

Well joeg.. LOL here it is.. the start of the revolution. :laugh:

Definitely more than 15 replies on here and they aren't bashing the place!! :D

All Exit needs is some good talent in there (which you have to admit they have been getting!!) and the musically-appreciating crowd in there like you guys (which we are WORKING on getting!!) and Exit can really make a change for the better!!

So remember this thread.. more importantly, remember the Ferry Corsten night.. and next time Exit brings in a DJ that you absolutely love, don't be so hesitant to go!!

April 19th -- DJ Scot Project

April 26th -- Cosmic Gate

May 3rd -- Armin Van Buren

How you like that?? ;) As always, I got tix if you need them.

Originally posted by quoth

FUCKING WHOA!!!!!!!

Only words i can think of off the top of my head from Ferry Corsten friday night. Muthafuckin, he kicked my ass sooooooooo bad that i sleep the entireeeeeeeeeeeee day saturday and just woke up 2 hours ago lol you belive that shit?!?!?!?! Anyhow, my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did i have the best clubbing experience EVERRRRRRR in a long long time. I haven't been to Exit since October/November of 2001 and i actually kinda don't like the change of the dj booth that they did cause you really CAN'T see the dj unless you bring a fuckin ladder. But i guess they were tryin to get away from the whole Draper-esque dj booth. As for the night, WOW!!!!!!!!! Quoth had more fun than anyone could imagine. ;) Fuckin, seeing all these familar faces like, msoprano,scoob-e,teklord,jennEfer,rdancer,trancerxn,bigart,articshadw,ektacy(i think??),blazeny,DaVe,chris lewis,djjonstephen and whoever else i forgot..fuckin all had to do with makin my night. When Dance Valley Theme came on...I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The grin on my face and countless others would NOTTTTTTT go away as the build-up came on. Never has that song sounded so good and yes belive it or not..there WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS a vibe at Exit last night, no bullshit. Now, its no bullshit either that there was a shitload of asian people there, but we won't go there. Anyhow, fuckin dont know where some of you people were like ghhhost or that polinear(sp?) cause you said you think you saw me...u shoulda shouted me. Anyhow, twards the end i had to make this night of true happyness fulfilled and complete and at least shake the hand and give props to my trance GOD!!!!!! So as i shook Ferry Corsten's hand and chatted for a couple, i told him he MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT come back to NYC and in his dutch-ass accent he said "Oh yea mate i will be back veryyyyyy soon" Fuckin guy is a class act all signing autographs and shit for these other peeps...Without a doubt, Friday April 5th, 2002 is one of those days i wish i can re-live over and over cause it meant that much to me. But now, i feel fulfilled. So props to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! who came out wheather i met you or not, you all were apart of my night and likewise. peace. -Quoth

btw...Scoob-E or someone....twards the veryyyyyyy end...what the FUCKKKKKKKK was that one song he played with like a chic humming and really sick build-up with humming and like a breakbeat-ish type BOOM TSK BOOM BOOM TSK type sound??? cause that song was FUCKING WHOA!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Good Quoth, glad to hear you had such a wonderful time cause I was kinda worried you would kick my lil ole ass. ;)