Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten Pictures

ok, so my camera went dead towards the end so i didnt get alot, and a few are blurry because everyone was dancing so hard and i was danacing too whil taking the pictures and trying to take them over peoples shoulders...

P1010001.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

Originally posted by linabina

awwww mike thats such a good pic of u!!! :)

hehe ::blusheslikeafag:: yo, its maddddddddd funny that u say that cause my girl saw it and said "u look so handsome in the that pic that was taken" and im like oh jesus hehe...hmmmmmm perhaps now maybe Quoth will give up the bottle??? :idea:

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! ::wellunlessistarttogetabeerbelly::

Originally posted by quoth

hehe ::blusheslikeafag:: yo, its maddddddddd funny that u say that cause my girl saw it and said "u look so handsome in the that pic that was taken" and im like oh jesus hehe...hmmmmmm perhaps now maybe Quoth will give up the bottle??? :idea:

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! ::wellunlessistarttogetabeerbelly::

heheheheh :tongue: who is she btw? ;)

Damn Msporano where were you?? anyway... thanks for the pics. it was nice meeting a few more cp heads. I left around 5:30 to catch the train, but i heard the rest of his set was incredible. Too bad i missed out(it's ok Jenn, i understand). Nice pics!!

Originally posted by teklord310

Damn Msporano where were you?? anyway... thanks for the pics. it was nice meeting a few more cp heads. I left around 5:30 to catch the train, but i heard the rest of his set was incredible. Too bad i missed out(it's ok Jenn, i understand). Nice pics!!

tek where the hell were u man>>>! i bitched at quoth already ahahah..i didnt c n e of u..i met rdancer..his brother..bigart..polinar..exit2heaven..but not u guys..sux man..next time i guess

ps-Who JennEfers appendage? hes like in every pic, engulfing her ,that ive seen to date

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

tek where the hell were u man>>>! i bitched at quoth already ahahah..i didnt c n e of u..i met rdancer..his brother..bigart..polinar..exit2heaven..but not u guys..sux man..next time i guess

ps-Who JennEfers appendage? hes like in every pic, engulfing her ,that ive seen to date

Thats articshadow......her hubby.