Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

Gay Wit...

Recommended Posts

questioning yourself are we??! ;)

that's stupid...i think a guy is gay if he says witty things in an extremely flaming manner while trying on my thongs and stilettos........otherwise...i like wit....i mean...he's gotta at least keep up with me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the queens I know are extremely witty... there's a theory about gays getting better educations and making more money (which, as a group, they do) because they tend to keep more to themselves when they are younger and closeted... spending more time studying and such...

I don't know if this theory is true but still most of the queens I know are very bright and funny as all hell...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Most of the queens I know are extremely witty... there's a theory about gays getting better educations and making more money (which, as a group, they do) because they tend to keep more to themselves when they are younger and closeted... spending more time studying and such...

I don't know if this theory is true but still most of the queens I know are very bright and funny as all hell...

Very Great Points... and i agree with all of them... however i feel that in the same breathe that theyre forced to become successful... due to the acceptance of their peers and coleagues... typically whitecollar employees (IMO) are more openminded, more accepting, to the "alternative lifestyle" as opposed to lets say a couple of macho-mechanics or construction workers or ditch diggers... (just a theory though... dont know if its true... )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dgmodel

Very Great Points... and i agree with all of them... however i feel that in the same breathe that theyre forced to become successful... due to the acceptance of their peers and coleagues... typically whitecollar employees (IMO) are more openminded, more accepting, to the "alternative lifestyle" as opposed to lets say a couple of macho-mechanics or construction workers or ditch diggers... (just a theory though... dont know if its true... )

Hopefully more open minded than people who refer to blue collar professions as "macho-mechanics" and "ditch diggers." :rolleyes:

I understand the point you were trying to make, but the way you said it came out all wrong--------------->sorry bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very Good Point... My Bad... I apologize... i didnt want to come off in that manner just wanted to get my pt. (theory) across...

(but you have to agree with me here generally speaking that my comment is fairly accurate no? Typically Blue-Collard men are very hung up on Machismo and acting tough...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah- I totally agree. Generally speaking, I believe that you become more tolerant and accepting when your education level increases. I'm talking in very general terms here, I'm sure there are some very enlightened brick layers out there and some totally pig headed PHDs............but generally I'd have to agree w/ Marko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dgmodel

Very Good Point... My Bad... I apologize... i didnt want to come off in that manner just wanted to get my pt. (theory) across...

(but you have to agree with me here generally speaking that my comment is fairly accurate no? Typically Blue-Collard men are very hung up on Machismo and acting tough...)

you are right about blue/c men...they are tough and therefore gay men adore them (and i find that to be extremely masochistic). anyway, wit as a gay frame of mind is usual; i think it mostly comes from the typical need of gay men to 'outsmart' each other - it's very close to their obsession about gossiping....it's showing their frustration in a weird way...gawd i hate the gay community...and please don't tell me i'm homophobic because i'm gay myself.....(of course, self-loathing is one of gay traits as well)

yuck!:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Yeah- I totally agree. Generally speaking, I believe that you become more tolerant and accepting when your education level increases. I'm talking in very general terms here, I'm sure there are some very enlightened brick layers out there and some totally pig headed PHDs............but generally I'd have to agree w/ Marko.

Again i didnt mean to come off as offensive or snooty... i was speaking in a very general almost even stereotypical manner... and by you pointing out that i was doing the same as others who say "GayWit", and other stereotypes... made me realise that i was just doing the same as them... eh its never ending circle i guess... however i agree with you 110% and all counts...

:NewYorkLove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by zlatang

you are right about blue/c men...they are tough and therefore gay men adore them (and i find that to be extremely masochistic). anyway, wit as a gay frame of mind is usual; i think it mostly comes from the typical need of gay men to 'outsmart' each other - it's very close to their obsession about gossiping....it's showing their frustration in a weird way...gawd i hate the gay community...and please don't tell me i'm homophobic because i'm gay myself.....(of course, self-loathing is one of gay traits as well)

yuck!:eek:

LOL!;):D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dgmodel

Very Great Points... and i agree with all of them... however i feel that in the same breathe that theyre forced to become successful... due to the acceptance of their peers and coleagues... typically whitecollar employees (IMO) are more openminded, more accepting, to the "alternative lifestyle" as opposed to lets say a couple of macho-mechanics or construction workers or ditch diggers... (just a theory though... dont know if its true... )

i took a sexual diversity class last semester that specifically addressed this issue during the 1900's

thru the femininization of the male labor force into sumissive office postions, sumissive in the sense of the hierarcy of power within a corporation, male laborers in construction are in fact more comfortable with their masculinity through their occupation. They dont feel the need to assert they're male aggression since they are involved in male-aggressive tasks, versus white collar men, who are femininized through their office position of submission to another male, and especially nowadays female boss, are more prone to feel their masculinity threatened, therefore are less accepting of alternative lifestyle.

from the book Gay New York

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possibly but i dont see many lawyers running around fighting other doctors or constantly challenging each other to matches of (fill in the blank) to prove their masculinity... who knows... though right? more importantly this Thread would prolly be more enlightening and prolly get some where quicker if a few gay ppl commented on it instead of hetero's guessing and assuming... and forming theories... (IMHO)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by f0xyminx

thru the femininization of the male labor force into sumissive office postions, sumissive in the sense of the hierarcy of power within a corporation, male laborers in construction are in fact more comfortable with their masculinity through their occupation. They dont feel the need to assert they're male aggression since they are involved in male-aggressive tasks,

Err... if they have little need to assert their masculinity, why do I get sexually harrassed while walking past construction sites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by siceone

I thought it was the way you sucked cock

no, no that has nothing to do with it carl... :tongue:

btw... did I just see an intelligent conversation (marko and my duplicate) go down without drama??? I haven't seen that shit in months... jesus christ... why haven't I been in the dungeons in so long...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×