Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cutest board member?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

I am just as confused as you are :confused: ... I also have another question about her... Where is she from?

. . . She's from Manhattan I believe . . . and the issue in this thread was people making fun of her because of the way she speaks . . . I can't say I've been above it in the past, but I actually got to meet her at Pseudo one night and she's a nice girl . . . She hasn't been on the board at all lately, so you wouldn't know her by her posts . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . She's from Manhattan I believe . . . and the issue in this thread was people making fun of her because of the way she speaks . . . I can't say I've been above it in the past, but I actually got to meet her at Pseudo one night and she's a nice girl . . . She hasn't been on the board at all lately, so you wouldn't know her by her posts . . .

Unless she only goes to school there, She told me and Rob she is from Poughkeepsie , NY. Upstate-ish and nMo country. :)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

.......and aye ya ya.........I've been playa hated

I don't know and I don't know why

Why they want us faded

I don't know why they hate us

Is it our gyros?

Or our stolen nissan...

Bay-bee bay-BEE!

Originally posted by joeg

:laugh:

what ever happened to the gyrocist's lounge???

Alright, you gotta warn me before you post shit like this cause I just broke out laughing out loud when I'm supposed to be working. People around me were just looking at me like 'What the Fuck?' and I just smiled and pointed to the computer screen.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Alright, you gotta warn me before you post shit like this cause I just broke out laughing out loud when I'm supposed to be working. People around me were just looking at me like 'What the Fuck?' and I just smiled and pointed to the computer screen.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm having a hard time wiping the smirk off my face... everyone who passes my office must be like "what the hell is so damn fun about his job???"

:D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

She's from farther upstate than that, but the hathn't been awownd much thinf Patheudo clothed down

Actually she's an alright person, but I think people are talking about more than her speech patterns...

I find myself very attracted to myself....I just cant stop myself from spending so much time with myself.....I mean we have so many of the same interests....We both go to the same places....Who'd ever think I'd meet myself over this messageboard......:love:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I find myself very attracted to myself....I just cant stop myself from spending so much time with myself.....I mean we have so many of the same interests....We both go to the same places....Who'd ever think I'd meet myself over this messageboard......:love:

:rolleyes: dumbass...:tongue: