Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN MODS: We need a meetup soon!!!!!

I mean an all out type of deal where its everyone from this board and others. Not at a club when its a superstar dj night, not at a pregame, I mean a true meetup where all of us post whores can get together and finally put some faces behind the screen names.

Something like the last Float meetup or America.

Dave, Lainie......I know you two can come through, lets do this.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roninmess

I like the sound of that.... float meetup was great for the holiday party. Met awsome people that night.

I noticed your pinky is hanging out in your avatar while you were pointing towards the camera........do you also hold out your pinky while you are holding a drink?

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I noticed your pinky is hanging out in your avatar while you were pointing towards the camera........do you also hold out your pinky while you are holding a drink?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"No No Darling....make it a virgin pina colada" ahahah

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Um Im actually pointing my hand like SuperFly Jimmy Snuka. With the Ring and middle fingers in and the pinky and pointer pointing at the camera... so stfu.

Originally posted by bebby6919

awesome idea Jon. i have met a lot of you from roxy.. but i want to meet more!!! Hook it up!! hehe..werent we trying to do a great adventure thinggy? oh well.. im up for whatever! :D

Holy fuck, I was just about to do a new post asking if this Great Adventure meetup was goin to take place.

Originally posted by hitokiri24

sounds like a plan i d love to meet more ppl but can we decide what to do great adventures sounded like a cool plan what happened to that?:confused:

I think once everyone gets home from college in about a month it will work out. :)

Originally posted by legend38

I think once everyone gets home from college in about a month it will work out. :)

yea besides ppl might not have the loot for it right now anyway cause of school so after school is a good idea 'sides it ll be warmer by then

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

my stupid ass is tired of running after people i dont know in the dark and then lookin like a penis

you look like a penis regardless.

but yea the fuckin athenian bastid has a point definitely over due for a fuckin meetup..but actually it was not them who planned it...its was misskittie so fuckin....i say someone or someone(s) step up to the plate to try and plan shit or gather collective thoughts and hunt for a venue much like clubkat and fierydesire did for shagfest.

We should definetely have another America type meetup sometime soon. Float was cool, but wasn't it 21 only? I'm not sure if we can find a place like America that is 18 to enter and has a bar like that where everyone can chill together. I know that America won't let us back there, hehe. So someone pick a date and a place, let's do this up. A non-club environment would be nice, 18 and over too so everyone can come. Anytime is good for me, either during or after this semester. :D

Originally posted by roninmess

I Fuckin hate the yankees.

suck a nut bro...YANKEES BABY!!!:tongue:

Well we need an 18 and up place...I would love a barbeque others on some field or some sort.....Even with those meetups at clubs we can never really get the whole venue for just CP. Also many ppl talk about coming but never really come. It will just be all of us....well you know the majority of ones who already see and know each other... But meetup is due and it would be great when school is over and preferably before I leave to TURKEY for the summer :D

I can look into venues as well, but I may not have as many connects as Dave or Lainie....

Why don't some on you throw up suggestions? :idea:

Originally posted by fierydesire

suck a nut bro...YANKEES BABY!!!:tongue:

:bigfinger

I'd have people up here in the sticks to have a BBQ, but shit would get too outta hand. I got an above ground pool, small deck, and a yard.

Originally posted by godfatherbam

ohhh yeah fuckface :tongue: well maybe thats just cause u arent worthy of the yankees??? haha, but def sounds like a plan to me, as long as we dont go to a mets game:rolleyes: :vomit3:

Well im goin to both... Yankees at Shea in june i think it is.:D