Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN MODS: We need a meetup soon!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo..honestly..dont go for the whole club meetup thing. i think a place in the day time..with mad food and drink..would be hot. we all know that its easier for everyone to open up when theyre a little inebriated and stuffed..so a restaurant or somethin would be good

you don't think people are 'inebriated' in one way or another when they're out at a club?

heh!

of course, it's easier to carry on conversation when one doesn't speakers booming into one's ears.

hopefully we'd have something to say to each other besides: "Oh sh!t DJ SoandSo is ROCKING IT OUT tonight!" "Hey, are you rolling?" or "Nice tits!"

;D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Yo..honestly..dont go for the whole club meetup thing. i think a place in the day time..with mad food and drink..would be hot. we all know that its easier for everyone to open up when theyre a little inebriated and stuffed..so a restaurant or somethin would be good

America was a restaurant/bar type of thing and Float was a club type of thing. The advantage to America was that everyone could go regardless of age, and the advantage of Float was that it was in a club where we all unltimately belong. I think an America type of deal with some sort of free admission list at some club afterwards would be the ideal situation for everybody. At that type of thing I would be sure to catch the ghhhhhost......

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

over the summer my parents are going away for 2 weeks...nice house...pool...and huge deck.....CP BBQ anyone?

:idea:

SEE! this kid is a fuckin troooper! hes willing to give up his house for us to make a bbq..CHEERS TO STATEN ISLAND AND STATEN ISLAND RICH KIDS! :laugh: :laugh:

o yeh..Jon..id find some way to get lost or not meet anyone..u guys would go to staten island and id wind up on randalls island..or the meetup would be at Float and id wind up at saci

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

over the summer my parents are going away for 2 weeks...nice house...pool...and huge deck.....CP BBQ anyone?

:idea:

so um...could we like fuck in yer parents bedroom and piss in yer washer and dryer and shit like that??

Originally posted by quoth

so um...could we like fuck in yer parents bedroom and piss in yer washer and dryer and shit like that??

DUDE..IM FUCKIN CRYING..MY STOMACH HURTS..IM FUCKIN ROLLING HERE MAN...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ......

CP PISS OFF AAHAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

hey hey people..i think were gettin away from the topic of the thread..back to planning ways to fuck in Bigpoppa's parents bedroom

I'll bang some chick in his parents bedroom....

while watching the Mets game! :cool:

True story:

When i was like 16 we usta have maddddddd parties at my girl Sonia's house...and fuckin one time my boy Mike was there and he like didnt really know any of the kids...but yet...there were people fucking in the one and only bathroom in the house and so Mike said fuck this..he went upstairs to sonia's parents room...took a shit on their pillow and wiped his ass with the bed sheets. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ahhhhh man it was fuckin great...i miss my youth. :(

Originally posted by quoth

True story:

When i was like 16 we usta have maddddddd parties at my girl Sonia's house...and fuckin one time my boy Mike was there and he like didnt really know any of the kids...but yet...there were people fucking in the one and only bathroom in the house and so Mike said fuck this..he went upstairs to sonia's parents room...took a shit on their pillow and wiped his ass with the bed sheets. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ahhhhh man it was fuckin great...i miss my youth. :(

Thats one of those awesome 'back in the day' stories.

BTW, quoth.......get you sig so it doesn't take up more than the entire comp screen because I am really sick and tired of having to scroll to the right just to read your expanaition.