Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vicious, The Classics This Friday At The Roxy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I want to take you to a place where we can fly away.... Fly away.... I want to make you feel the way I do when you away. Your in my dreams, even when I'm awake" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! All I gotta say is its going down this fridays.

I used to go to Roxy back in the day when it was Big Fridays with DJ Boris.......it is gonna be great to go back! I havent heard Vicious since he was at Ohm......

I just went to classics this past Friday at Centro-fly w/Steve Travolta----the music was off the hook!:idea:

Originally posted by nychunk

"I want to take you to a place where we can fly away.... Fly away.... I want to make you feel the way I do when you away. Your in my dreams, even when I'm awake" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! All I gotta say is its going down this fridays.

OH MY GOD-----MOMENTS by Mindy K

can we say OFF THE F-ING HOOK???!!!!!!!!!!!

South Beach Memorial Day weekend 99' that song was all over Warsaw and Salvation!!!!

Those are some great memories! :D

Originally posted by sky421

OH MY GOD-----MOMENTS by Mindy K

can we say OFF THE F-ING HOOK???!!!!!!!!!!!

South Beach Memorial Day weekend 99' that song was all over Warsaw and Salvation!!!!

Those are some great memories! :D

yeah that song was hot...probably the best nyc underground cd. I looooooooove that track!!!

Vicious...i know your fuckin readin this brotha man...you gotta least throw down..

Kay Cee-Escape (original mix) trueeeeeeeeeee Tunnel track right there

Delirium-Silence (DJ Tiesto Remix) True Tunnel anthem

Kai Tracid-Liquid Skies True Tunnel track

Ecstasy True Tunnel and SF anthem

Mindy K-Moments in love CLLLLLLLLASSIC

DJ SCOT PROJECT-French Kiss Just for ol times sake cause i went ape shit last time that was played some of you may remember right lynne?

Dripping Wet Simply Classic anthem

Frank T.R.A.X.-Nebuchan(o.r.g.n. mix) True Tunnel sound

All bets are off friday....NO MATTER HOW OLD OR CHEESY TRACKS ARE....THEY ARE GETTIN FUCKIN PLAYED LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by quoth

Vicious...i know your fuckin readin this brotha man...you gotta least throw down..

Kay Cee-Escape (original mix) trueeeeeeeeeee Tunnel track right there

Delirium-Silence (DJ Tiesto Remix) True Tunnel anthem

Kai Tracid-Liquid Skies True Tunnel track

Ecstasy True Tunnel and SF anthem

Mindy K-Moments in love CLLLLLLLLASSIC

DJ SCOT PROJECT-French Kiss Just for ol times sake cause i went ape shit last time that was played some of you may remember right lynne?

Dripping Wet Simply Classic anthem

Frank T.R.A.X.-Nebuchan(o.r.g.n. mix) True Tunnel sound

All bets are off friday....NO MATTER HOW OLD OR CHEESY TRACKS ARE....THEY ARE GETTIN FUCKIN PLAYED LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

off the hook tracks...you cant forget "thunder in paradise, future is now, fuck on cocaine,dido-here with me, scott and leon - you used to hold me (anyone remember this, i went banannas when he dropped this track), strum un dang, and somewhere over the rainbow

Okay someone pointed this out to me the other day...

Why on Earth would they do Classics night at Roxy when that venue attracts the new clubber generation? (ie the 18 year youngs)

It doesnt make much sense and just shows horrible marketing. Most of them wont recognize those tracks and wont have the memory in their mind of where they were at Tunnel when it was first dropped....yada yada.

No offense, not as if any of you CP heads will take any, but I think the fact the crowd is so young and unknowing will deter many people from going that remember those days of old.

But thats just my 2 cents. Hope ya'll have fun.

~misskittie~

Originally posted by misskittie

Why on Earth would they do Classics night at Roxy when that venue attracts the new clubber generation? (ie the 18 year youngs)

It doesnt make much sense and just shows horrible marketing. Most of them wont recognize those tracks and wont have the memory in their mind of where they were at Tunnel when it was first dropped....yada yada.

No offense, not as if any of you CP heads will take any, but I think the fact the crowd is so young and unknowing will deter many people from going that remember those days of old.

~misskittie~

i understand what you are saying but i gotta disagree...the true vicious heads like myself my bro and pfloyd along with many others will be in attendance on friday to hear the classic vicious sound.....

i understand what you are saying but i gotta disagree...the true vicious heads like myself my bro and pfloyd along with many others will be in attendance on friday to hear the classic vicious sound.....

i definately agree with u, its about time we get a sample of the old jv again. i was hoping for a long time that this nite would come. i think its going to be great to hear the classic vicious style being drop on us.

by the way....... i hope he plays all or either: hennes & cold- second trip (scott project rmx)

elastic culture- u (scott proj...)

beam vs cyrus- thunder in paradise

hani- baby wants to ride (pants & corset)

?- something wonderful

moonman- don't be afraid 99

lvee- look inside

earthbound- essence of life

atlantis vs avatar- figi (lange)

russen mafia- go

especially-----> tin tin out- twm (dj jam x & deleon rmx) these are all great old school jv tracks

Originally posted by misskittie

~misskittie~

i have to disagree....i think the new generation clubheads (im only 23 btw) will want to hear the music JV played at tunnel since they arent able to expirience it. also mostly everyone by now has heard alot of the tracks that were played back then but havent heard them in a club and this is the perfect time. its not like its 60's music...it was only 2 years ago when JV was at Tunnel so i think the young bucks would def enjoy the night and this classics night will attract alot of people!

PEACE,

the don

Originally posted by tranzmuzik2k1

i definately agree with u, its about time we get a sample of the old jv again. i was hoping for a long time that this nite would come. i think its going to be great to hear the classic vicious style being drop on us.

by the way....... i hope he plays all or either: hennes & cold- second trip (scott project rmx)

elastic culture- u (scott proj...)

beam vs cyrus- thunder in paradise

hani- baby wants to ride (pants & corset)

?- something wonderful

moonman- don't be afraid 99

lvee- look inside

earthbound- essence of life

atlantis vs avatar- figi (lange)

russen mafia- go

especially-----> tin tin out- twm (dj jam x & deleon rmx) these are all great old school jv tracks

i totally agree!