Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Perfect World...Free admission...My As*!!

Sure........

Free to all clubplanet.com members b4 12:00....doors open at 11:00. Why don't they try opening up the doors at 11:00 so have a chance to get in for free!! Great way to scam people into going to the club though. But I guess you can fool the 18 those 18 year old into anything. You never see me there again.

Anyone else pissed about this!?!?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Did u ever see people post on this board about perfect world... we must have mentioned that a MILLION + times! Free before 12 doors open at 12:30... comeon man lol...

yea Mike, you remember that shit on the opening night?? 'You get to bypass the line with the VIP cards' ...and then the VIP line is about 3 blocks longer than the regular line.

Not to mention that the cards were valid until 11:30 and they opened the doors at 12. hojo53, you should know better than to expect anything different from the World...after their opening night disaster, I never stepped foot there again, regardless of the DJ spinning.

True...I should have known better based simply on the fact that it is now 18+.

Last time I was at World was march 2001 when it was World Saturdays.....wasn't 18+. I had a great time then.......now........the 18 year old's could have it.

what's up guys? yeah i was on that long ass line since 11pm that night. i think i had more fun on line than in the club...

anyways, finally when i got in, the guy says $25 please, so i say nooooo... i go outside, get the chinese cop dude to come inside with me (since he told me there was going to be an extension for people that were there a long time) and he vouched that and me and my friend got in for free.

there was no FUCKIN way i was (or would) ever pay $25 to go to that shit hole. i am never goin back to that place. i should have went to exit. lol

just my two cents.....

-rina

there was no FUCKIN way i was (or would) ever pay $25 to go to that shit hole. i am never goin back to that place. i should have went to exit. lol

you must have already known that the old exit friday crew that took over after thorin and sevan do world saturdays....this brings up the question....

"why would you think about entering world anyway?"....hmmmmmm...you should check out the new SF friday party and the Exit saturday party if your lookin for a hot 18+ venue

~Andy

FCUK Promos

Originally posted by dolik

yea Mike, you remember that shit on the opening night?? 'You get to bypass the line with the VIP cards' ...and then the VIP line is about 3 blocks longer than the regular line.

Not to mention that the cards were valid until 11:30 and they opened the doors at 12. hojo53, you should know better than to expect anything different from the World...after their opening night disaster, I never stepped foot there again, regardless of the DJ spinning.

. . . This is what happens when Tits and Ass overrule Logic and Reason!!! . ..

I've never been to World, so I figured I'd give it a shot with the free pass and all...NEVER again! I got there like 11:30, the line was already 10 blocks long and not moving, so rather than wait on that line, my friends and I bounced and went to Exit...best decision we ever made! Junior was awesome and we got free CD's. I will not be attempting the World again...