Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring has Sprung and I just got Stung!!

I just went outside for a smoke, and wouldn't you know it, the bees are out in full force and letting people know who has the stingers. Me and two other people got stung by these little ass bees, and those little bastards hurt too. I am just hoping that my hand doesn't swell up to bad so I can still make posts and dial the phone.

Originally posted by vicman

well i cant wait until the hot weather is here and you start seeing girls in skirts and skimpy shorts ****drrrooool!!!!*****

:D

Yeah it's going to be nice. I think this weekend I might have to pull out the polish and start hitting the ol' Hog and knocking the rust off of it.

BTW my hand is starting to swell. I took some Benadryl, does Ice help for bee stings??

Originally posted by therunner

Yeah it's going to be nice. I think this weekend I might have to pull out the polish and start hitting the ol' Hog and knocking the rust off of it.

BTW my hand is starting to swell. I took some Benadryl, does Ice help for bee stings??

yep - try a cold compress.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

hmm... good point. I thought you had already removed the stinger. Can you see it in your skin?

If I could see it I would pull it out. And I have always been told that you don't want to fuck with it too much if you can't grab it right off, cause then it could get pushed down further and cause infections or something. I think I might have to call 911 and see if they can't send someone over to help me.

And I am starting to sick (not really, but am thinking it might be a good way to sham out of work for the day).

If I could see it I would pull it out. And I have always been told that you don't want to fuck with it too much if you can't grab it right off, cause then it could get pushed down further and cause infections or something. I think I might have to call 911 and see if they can't send someone over to help me.

And I am starting to sick (not really, but am thinking it might be a good way to sham out of work for the day).

i thought maybe you could see it but couldn't get it out! yikes, i am only trying to help you! anyhow, i've always been told that it is important to get the stinger out immediately. Anyhow, even if you can't see it, you are probably feeling the most pain where the stinger is embedded and that area is probably redder. Use your thumb & your forefinger to get the stinger out if you locate it. I hope you can get it! Ugh, I hate bees!

All I know is you better get it out, because if not they can cause serious damage and possibly amputation. Think about that stubby. Is it getting tighter and sore?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i thought maybe you could see it but couldn't get it out! yikes, i am only trying to help you! anyhow, i've always been told that it is important to get the stinger out immediately. Anyhow, even if you can't see it, you are probably feeling the most pain where the stinger is embedded and that area is probably redder. Use your thumb & your forefinger to get the stinger out if you locate it. I hope you can get it! Ugh, I hate bees!

A coworker got it out for me. And she said that I should start putting the ice on it now. So I am going to have to go for a while and try to keep this thing from swelling. It's not to bad right now, but I got stung by a bee last summer on the side of my head above the ear and the swelling came all the way around and swelled my eye shut for two days. Not a pretty site.

A coworker got it out for me. And she said that I should start putting the ice on it now. So I am going to have to go for a while and try to keep this thing from swelling. It's not to bad right now, but I got stung by a bee last summer on the side of my head above the ear and the swelling came all the way around and swelled my eye shut for two days. Not a pretty site.

You should go out with 2 big ass jumbo cans of Raid and fog those mutha fuckas! Then get big ass stick and beat the shit out of the hive and hold the queen for ransom. Once you get a life time supply of honey you can start your own business and quit your job.

Originally posted by zaguero

You should go out with 2 big ass jumbo cans of Raid and fog those mutha fuckas! Then get big ass stick and beat the shit out of the hive and hold the queen for ransom. Once you get a life time supply of honey you can start your own business and quit your job.

Good Idea. :blown:

I think I will leave the little mutha fuckers alone and let the Orcon guy take care of them tomorrow.