Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wear my sunglasses at night...

this song has been in my head for the past three days...someone, please, beat it out of me.

Cool song though, by Corey Hart, i think...i heard it remixed on Jori Hulkkonen Essential Mix.

I wanna make a CD with remixed songs from 80's, but dont know many of them. So. list them here:

1. I wear my sunglasses at night - Corey Hart - mix?

2. Relax - dont do it...- Franky Goes to Hollywood - mix?

Originally posted by Kuro

Rino Cirrone played it as an encore when he was at Buzz in February.

he also played it at Tronic Treatment.....I love that song....

there is also some Duran Duran song that I've heard...I need to think.....so this might take a while

that might be it...damn Duran Duran did com eout with lots of good stuff....."Relax", "View to Kill", "Planet Earth", "Rio", Hungry like a Wolf"....... i also recall another duran duran song, from say 94 or 95...how about the Oakenfold remix of "Lemon" by U2?...wait that 90's nautilus is referring to 80's...let me put my thinking cap back on.

Originally posted by vicman

that might be it...damn Duran Duran did com eout with lots of good stuff....."Relax", "View to Kill", "Planet Earth", "Rio", Hungry like a Wolf"....... i also recall another duran duran song, from say 94 or 95...how about the Oakenfold remix of "Lemon" by U2?...wait that 90's nautilus is referring to 80's...let me put my thinking cap back on.

relax is by frankie goes to hollywood :) The 94' or '95 song may be Ordinary World.