Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

I need a vacation!!!!

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm like a ticking timebomb ready to explode! All this pent up stress and aggravation....I really need to get away!

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

I definately know how you feel...this stress is makin me nuts..I don't care where I go anymore as long as its somewhere...I havent been on an actual vacation in 5 years and before that it was 4 years...ugh

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

:eek: :eek: ...Oh My...You need a VACATiON badly!!!!

Yea I know...its hard finding my friends that have money to go for a vacation...even if its for the weekend I could care less as long as its something ya know.

Yeah I need a vacation badly also. The last time I went was last year to Aruba with my parents and boyfriend.

And before that I always used to go twice a year somewhere with my parents, so a year with no vactions seems like such a long time.

But hopefullly this summer im gonna be going either on a cruise, to mexico, or spain:D :D :D

Yeah, Marci... You DESERVE a good vacation :D

Even if it's just to another state, or a weekend getaway, you'll feel SO MUCH better and Alive than before;)

Check out www.counciltravel.com or the newspaper for good weekend getaway's. Or call some old family members in California (like i do) and crash there for the weekend.

JUST DO IT :cool:

Originally posted by kingartur

I try to take atleast two vacation a year, i would like to go more but my friends suck they either don't have money or time for vacation:mad:

Well at least I'm not the only one with this problem lol

I definately think i have to go on one soon or I'll end up:splat: :screwy::blown:

Originally posted by destiny779

I definately think i have to go on one soon or I'll end up:splat: :screwy::blown:

I've been waiting for someone to use the :splat: smilie in an appropriate way for some time now... and that is Appropriate;)

:splat:

Originally posted by berniec

HA! I havnt been on a vacation in the last 3 years...(i'm just waiting to explode one day :D )

Bern

Well, then do like Destiny and I did...

:splat:

(trust me, you'll feel better ;) .)